Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The EPL is a bit nuts isn’t it 08:08 - May 10 with 1395 viewsMJallday

Having not paid much attention to it , I thought I’d start having a quick look around at what’s generally happening, since we’re in it. This is just the top few news things

Everton - basket case owner. Looks like they’re about to be taken over by a company with less money than Katie price and that’s been going on months. They could well end up with another points deduction

man Utd - manager who seemingly can’t be arsed and a new owner who’d rather they tuck their shirts in. over a billion in debt despite just being bought

leicester - about to get smacked with a points deduction for breach of financial rules

Man City - 116 breaches. Enough said

Liverpool - wetting themselves because klopp is off

Have I missed anything?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

The EPL is a bit nuts isn’t it on 08:56 - May 10 with 1258 views_clive_baker_

Thing that strikes me is the 'magic 40 points' that used to be bandied about is more like the magic 30 now, or potentially even less this season. Its not a new thing, its been trending that way for a long time, but such is the discrepancy between the top half and bottom it really is a league of 2 leagues. Much more so than the Championship where you've needed more than 1 ppg to stay up.
The EPL is a bit nuts isn’t it on 09:01 - May 10 with 1230 viewsNedPlimpton

How can you talk about basket-case clubs without mentioning Chelsea!
The EPL is a bit nuts isn’t it on 09:04 - May 10 with 1213 viewsbaxterbasics

The whole PL feels a bit like a bubble waiting to burst to me. 'Richest' league and yet so many clubs can't seem to spend within their means. Could be tumultuous few years ahead - if ITFC keeps it's head on straight and takes things sensibly, we come through smelling of roses.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

The EPL is a bit nuts isn’t it on 22:07 - May 10 with 809 viewstcblue

You missed that it has been an incredibly boring season, especially compared with the Championship.

I'm delighted we got promoted of course, but I think it'll be dull next season
The EPL is a bit nuts isn’t it on 22:19 - May 10 with 766 viewsPlums

Forest's ground redevelopment appears to be on hold and rumours are swirling here that they may move out of town to a site that was going to be the ill-fated HS2 station.

West Ham appointed a new manager without getting rid of the old one first.

What's really bonkers is the Everton buyers appear to have no money and yet are being paid huge interest on loans they've already made to the club. What a wheeze.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

The EPL is a bit nuts isn’t it on 07:30 - May 12 with 437 viewstcblue

Newcastle United is owned by a despotic regime (which passed the fit and proper owners test).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024