Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town in 5 the journey builds momentum 08:58 - May 15 with 749 viewsKeno

Wimbledon away 25th Jan 2022

Does anyone have any memories of this game cos I dont remember it at all!!

[Post edited 15 May 8:58]

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Town in 5 the journey builds momentum on 09:27 - May 15 with 645 viewsTractorCam

Stewards were drafted in from the mafia.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Town in 5 the journey builds momentum on 09:48 - May 15 with 620 viewsChurchman

Me neither. Not been to Plough Lane - looks a smart little ground.

Bakinson, Vincent-Young and Bonne. How times change. Nice black eye for Edmundson.
Town in 5 the journey builds momentum on 10:41 - May 15 with 582 viewsandytown

Was sat in the home s3ction, near the corner next to the Town fans. Quite a few folk smiling when Burns scored. There was an assistance dog in training by the bar. That’s all I remember.
Town in 5 the journey builds momentum on 10:51 - May 15 with 558 viewsKeno

Town in 5 the journey builds momentum on 10:41 - May 15 by andytown

Was sat in the home s3ction, near the corner next to the Town fans. Quite a few folk smiling when Burns scored. There was an assistance dog in training by the bar. That’s all I remember.

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Town in 5 the journey builds momentum on 10:52 - May 15 with 551 viewsSmithersJones

Yes, I remember this. I was sat in the home fans and, as andytown says, I wasn’t the only one. Burns scoring two goals on Burns Night was a headline writers dream. This was basically McKenna working with what Cook had left him and already the difference was stark.
Two other things I remember: (a) wondering why on earth this new manager had picked Kayden Jackson - shows what I know (b) the first half finishing when the scoreboard clock said there were still 30 seconds to go, let alone injury time.
Town in 5 the journey builds momentum on 14:28 - May 15 with 452 viewsDJR

Town in 5 the journey builds momentum on 10:52 - May 15 by SmithersJones

Yes, I remember this. I was sat in the home fans and, as andytown says, I wasn’t the only one. Burns scoring two goals on Burns Night was a headline writers dream. This was basically McKenna working with what Cook had left him and already the difference was stark.
Two other things I remember: (a) wondering why on earth this new manager had picked Kayden Jackson - shows what I know (b) the first half finishing when the scoreboard clock said there were still 30 seconds to go, let alone injury time.

I was in the away end, and spent much of the game sticking up for Jackson to my mates and saying there was a player lurking in him. I got stick on the day, and still get stick from them about Jackson, but I think I had the last laugh.
[Post edited 15 May 16:51]
Town in 5 the journey builds momentum on 14:34 - May 15 with 395 viewscatch74

Town in 5 the journey builds momentum on 09:27 - May 15 by TractorCam

Stewards were drafted in from the mafia.

This

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024