Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris A 10:39 - May 21 with 1403 viewsReus30

Really?

Really?

Did you really need to send that message in....

LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/live/cx9957jplxyt
Chris A on 10:44 - May 21 with 1278 viewsHelp

Thanks Chris. More opinions
Chris A on 10:46 - May 21 with 1217 viewsReus30

Chris A on 10:44 - May 21 by Help

Thanks Chris. More opinions

and more onions too!
Chris A on 11:45 - May 21 with 918 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The pundits all forget that although Brighton have an established Prem squad, their expectation levels will be much higher.

I would argue that their expectation levels will be unrealistic.

Their form this calendar year has been woeful, their squad is the weakest they have had for years, and yet the fans will still expect a top half finish.

Bad fit, bad move.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Chris A on 11:48 - May 21 with 887 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Comment from Rory Smith:

"Surely Kieran McKenna must think it's flattering, but he must want to do a season in the Premier League with Ipswich.

Last summer, Spurs thought about appointing Vincent Kompany before they went for Ange Postecoglou. If Spurs were looking for a manager this summer they wouldn't go for Kompany because he's been relegated, but he's without question a better manager now compared to last summer because of everything he's been through."

TODAY KOMPANY IS LINKED WITH BAYERN MUNICH!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Chris A on 11:54 - May 21 with 789 viewsRyorry

Can't see anything there.

Is Leif in the squad yet?

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Chris A on 12:05 - May 21 with 681 viewsVic

Chris A on 11:54 - May 21 by Ryorry

Can't see anything there.

Is Leif in the squad yet?

McNulty Q&A - McKenna's future
published at 10:22
10:22
#bbcfootball, via WhatsApp on 03301231826 or text 81111 (UK only, standard message rates apply)

Chris A: Hi Phil. Where do you think Kieran McKenna is best off being next season? As an Ipswich Town fan, who already has reservations about being back in the Premier League, I would be completely hacked off if our manager is poached before a ball is kicked.

Hello Chris. I can fully understand your emotions around this after what McKenna has achieved at Portman Road. The problem would be that a club like Brighton seems such a perfect fit for him, although links with Chelsea and Manchester United would be a step too far for him at this stage in my opinion.

I actually hope he is still manager of Ipswich at the start of the next Premier League season but there is no escaping the lure of a more established top-flight club, and one that will give him time to build, would be a big one.

It’s a very big decision for him and Ipswich should Brighton make a move and maybe he will feel loyalty to the club that gave him his big chance in management – but I can see why you’re concerned.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024