Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've got our club back, time to get the country back too 17:41 - May 22 with 1708 viewsMullet

Whoever was playing this whilst Rishi was spouting his lies and nonsense deserves a knighthood from Sir Keir.

I'm guessing the gravy train has been sucked dry or Rishi fancies summer in America

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

We've got our club back, time to get the country back too on 20:01 - May 22 with 191 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did anyone else think when Sunak said he has a plan and Labour haven't got one ...

If you have a plan, why haven't you bothered following it while you had a chance?

And, Rishi, does your plan involve a turnip by any chance?

EDIT: Oh, and I guess your plan didn't include someone holding an umbrella when it was raining!
[Post edited 22 May 20:02]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We've got our club back, time to get the country back too on 20:21 - May 22 with 174 viewsGuthrum

Wants to get out before the US goes to pieces when Trump gets in, or starts fighting itself when he doesn't.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

We've got our club back, time to get the country back too on 21:04 - May 22 with 140 viewsSwansea_Blue

We've got our club back, time to get the country back too on 19:06 - May 22 by backwaywhen

Has brexit been that bad …… I don’t thinks so ,are we the only country with spiralling cost of living …. I don’t think so , will Labour fix the NHS ….. I don’t think so …..unless your certain of the outcome over the next 5 years then there is no case to answer .

Not long ago you were saying Brexit is one of the biggest challenges facing the government since WW and using it to excuse poor government performance. Make your mind up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024