Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Senior players and KM 20:47 - May 22 with 1505 viewsMarkp68

With all the noise surrounding KM I’ve been thinking, do the senior players like Sami, Mass, Chappers have a role to play in all this? Will they be asking KM to stay with them and would their intervention make a difference?

Obviously I’m just speculating but the bond between KM and the players seems incredibly strong so I would be surprised if some haven’t been in touch with him to say stay.
Senior players and KM on 20:49 - May 22 with 1423 viewsJ2BLUE

I hear they have made him a please don't go card out of sugar paper, glue and pasta shells.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Senior players and KM on 20:52 - May 22 with 1359 viewsMK1

His quest to be Man Utd manager is all that would drive him away, if they ask for him.
Senior players and KM on 21:15 - May 22 with 1133 viewsSwansea_Blue

Senior players and KM on 20:49 - May 22 by J2BLUE

I hear they have made him a please don't go card out of sugar paper, glue and pasta shells.

What sort of pasta? This could swing it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Senior players and KM on 21:16 - May 22 with 1101 viewsJ2BLUE

Senior players and KM on 21:15 - May 22 by Swansea_Blue

What sort of pasta? This could swing it.

Conchiglie Tricolore

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Senior players and KM on 21:30 - May 22 with 993 views_clive_baker_

Doubt there’s much anyone can say or do. It’ll come down to what’s right for him in his head, his family, his career, where he sees himself to best achieve his ambitions.

What our senior players can do is step up if and when KM leaves. I’m sure MA will meet with them and they’ll try to ensure and change of management is as seamless as possible. The club is bigger than any 1 individual.
Senior players and KM on 22:02 - May 22 with 744 viewsEuropablue

Senior players and KM on 21:30 - May 22 by _clive_baker_

Doubt there’s much anyone can say or do. It’ll come down to what’s right for him in his head, his family, his career, where he sees himself to best achieve his ambitions.

What our senior players can do is step up if and when KM leaves. I’m sure MA will meet with them and they’ll try to ensure and change of management is as seamless as possible. The club is bigger than any 1 individual.

If he does leave they can take the motivation that he didn't believe in them to win 6 points off him.
Senior players and KM on 22:31 - May 22 with 580 viewsClutch

I don't know if I'm not paying attention on Instagram.

But all the players have shared Morsys win, but only a couple McKennas. When we went up, pretty much all of them shared something about him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024