Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This site has gone bonkers…. 21:41 - May 23 with 1032 viewsGotOurIpswichBack

…. officially announcing my departure - airport style.

You lot are nuts.

Catch you next season.
This site has gone bonkers…. on 21:52 - May 23 with 935 viewsRyorry

Feeling similar.

Mass hysteria appears to have broken out amongst some on here.
[Post edited 23 May 21:55]

Poll: Time of the annunciation

This site has gone bonkers…. on 08:04 - May 24 with 696 viewsBlueBoots

Bit extreme - I'll be viewing just the "General" tab of the forum until Ten Hag either wins the cup tomorrow and gets confirmed in his job or loses and gets sacked, and Chelsea and Brighton appoint their new managers. If any of those turn out to be McKenna, I'll probably give it another week the way you would a bathroom after it's been visited by someone with an upset stomach.

Cheerio for now

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

This site has gone bonkers…. on 08:13 - May 24 with 662 viewsiamatractorboy

This site has gone bonkers…. on 08:04 - May 24 by BlueBoots

Bit extreme - I'll be viewing just the "General" tab of the forum until Ten Hag either wins the cup tomorrow and gets confirmed in his job or loses and gets sacked, and Chelsea and Brighton appoint their new managers. If any of those turn out to be McKenna, I'll probably give it another week the way you would a bathroom after it's been visited by someone with an upset stomach.

Cheerio for now

This site has gone bonkers…. on 09:41 - May 24 with 571 viewsbrazil1982

This site has gone bonkers…. on 08:04 - May 24 by BlueBoots

Cheerio for now

Me too, then switch off the general tab as it becomes dominated by the GE this summer.
This site has gone bonkers…. on 09:47 - May 24 with 535 viewsWubbleU

Clowns to the left of us, snowflakes to the right,
here I am stuck in the middle with you.

Somewhere out there is a bloke cracking on with his job managing ITFC. When his support team give him a decision to make, he'll make it, until then I'd imagine very little has changed apart from a lot of unwanted noise.
This site has gone bonkers…. on 12:11 - May 24 with 457 viewsnodge_blue

This is from the Brighton forum...

Time for McKenna to stop p*ssing about and make up his mind. He has four clear cut options although I fear the bridges with Ipswich are already burnt. Just pick one you git and get on with it.

They are getting wound up by him messing them about lol. And he's not even their manager. Think we should cut ourselves a bit of slack at the moment. Everyone is entitled to a range of emotions right now.
[Post edited 24 May 12:20]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024