Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Towns and cities with small populations to win a European trophy 03:33 - May 24 with 795 viewsIllinoisblue

Look at us.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Towns and cities with small populations to win a European trophy on 04:14 - May 24 with 719 viewsPerublue

I know it may sound frivolous to mention but wasn’t Bergamo the epicentre of the COVID initially in Europe and got hit horrendously … If so, I hope this has brought some well deserved momentary happy distraction from those days.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Towns and cities with small populations to win a European trophy on 04:47 - May 24 with 682 viewsIllinoisblue

Towns and cities with small populations to win a European trophy on 04:14 - May 24 by Perublue

I know it may sound frivolous to mention but wasn’t Bergamo the epicentre of the COVID initially in Europe and got hit horrendously … If so, I hope this has brought some well deserved momentary happy distraction from those days.

I think you’re right, yes, they were hit hard by all accounts.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7933506/

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Towns and cities with small populations to win a European trophy on 08:07 - May 24 with 380 viewsbsw72

When we won it in 1981, population was around 116K . . .
Towns and cities with small populations to win a European trophy on 08:12 - May 24 with 342 viewsHerbivore

Towns and cities with small populations to win a European trophy on 08:07 - May 24 by bsw72

When we won it in 1981, population was around 116K . . .

And if we'd lost to Alkmaar, they'd be on that list instead of us. The two smallest towns/cities to ever compete in a major European final I wonder?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Towns and cities with small populations to win a European trophy on 08:14 - May 24 with 331 viewsjayessess

Take Villarreal off the list because it's basically part of a continuous conurbation with Castellon de la Plana (pop. 170k)

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024