Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think it is fair to say ... 07:44 - May 24 with 1100 viewsmuccletonjoe

McKenna was hoping to keep contact with Manchester United under wraps.
Personally, I am glad we know about it.
I think it is fair to say ... on 07:45 - May 24 with 1061 viewstractorboy1978

Well his agent clearly didn't want it kept under wraps!
I think it is fair to say ... on 07:46 - May 24 with 1042 viewsmuccletonjoe

I think it is fair to say ... on 07:45 - May 24 by tractorboy1978

Well his agent clearly didn't want it kept under wraps!

It happened last week ?
I think it is fair to say ... on 07:49 - May 24 with 983 viewsbobbyramsey

I don't think anybody knows anything anymore, the whole situation has become a complete farce and I don't think KM is completely innocent, after all, he instructs his agent.......
I think it is fair to say ... on 07:51 - May 24 with 958 viewsmuccletonjoe

I think it is fair to say ... on 07:49 - May 24 by bobbyramsey

I don't think anybody knows anything anymore, the whole situation has become a complete farce and I don't think KM is completely innocent, after all, he instructs his agent.......

I think many supporters are now aware of that
I think it is fair to say ... on 08:01 - May 24 with 839 viewsBossy

I think it is fair to say ... on 07:46 - May 24 by muccletonjoe

It happened last week ?

We did get Man Utd rumours but they got drowned out by jobs with actual vacancies.

I agree though, I’m confident Man Utd job is the one he really wants but he’d also go elsewhere if that one doesn’t go his way (which it will).

Poll: Should there be stickied threads for hot topics (e.g. matchday/McKenna rumours)?

I think it is fair to say ... on 08:02 - May 24 with 836 viewsBellevue_Blue

100%! Not only is it a huge blunder this close to the FA Cup final but name-dropping the incoming CEO, who is still under contract at Manchester City as one of the parties working alongside Jason Wilcox could push them into further legal trouble.

I suspect Ten Hag has just about had enough of the circus ...
I think it is fair to say ... on 08:20 - May 24 with 666 viewsbsw72

No way this was "accidentally" leaked and McKenna's agent did not want people to know? For McKenna the more clubs that are interested in him strengthens his position to negotiate, not just for him personally but whatever he wants to change at his new club, transfer budgets, backroom staff, training setups etc etc

If Town did not know that other clubs were sniffing round, do you think they would have gone straight to a £5M new contract offer?
I think it is fair to say ... on 09:02 - May 24 with 499 viewsBloomBlue

He worked at ManU previously, I'm sure he stayed in contact with some of his former colleagues. I don't think keeping contact under wraps is valid, he would have been in contact with ManU (x colleagues) since the day he joined us.

If his reps were there (and its not been proved) I would suggest it's ManU playing a game to gauge how the current squad react. Football to most owners is a business model get players in and sell them for more money is their No.1 priority. ManU owners will be more concerned some of their better valued players are going to be p*ssed off and demand a move if KM joins, and they have to sell them for less. They aren't going to want more Pogba situations, they lost millions on that deal.
Login to get fewer ads

I think it is fair to say ... on 09:17 - May 24 with 433 viewsfallyblue

Why would his agent want to keep it under wraps? The more competition he generates the more money he gets
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024