Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag 14:28 - May 24 with 1501 viewsIP4_Blue

Not a shock
So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 14:29 - May 24 with 1497 viewsunbelievablue

Probably end up winning tomorrow now!

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:07 - May 24 with 1201 viewsibbleobble

Where does it say that? Latest is he’s staying.
So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:07 - May 24 with 1196 viewshype313

So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:07 - May 24 by ibbleobble

Where does it say that? Latest is he’s staying.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/may/24/manchester-united-decid

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:15 - May 24 with 1059 viewsbazza

It’s a shame if McKenna does go there, because I hope whoever goes fails miserably, been a shambles that club since fergie left. They should be taking a good hard look at those players .
So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:18 - May 24 with 1013 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:07 - May 24 by hype313

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/may/24/manchester-united-decid

Steinberg. Again.

Everyone ok if I just wait and see on that basis?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:20 - May 24 with 981 viewsMK1

So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:15 - May 24 by bazza

It’s a shame if McKenna does go there, because I hope whoever goes fails miserably, been a shambles that club since fergie left. They should be taking a good hard look at those players .

Think that is their plan. They hope to sell the vast majority of their fringe players and move on or sell some of their senior players as well. The are planning on bringing much younger and hungry players who have the potential. They expect this to take a few transfer windows, so who ever comes in, are likely to be given time to carry out the changes required.
So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:25 - May 24 with 884 viewsbazza

So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:20 - May 24 by MK1

Think that is their plan. They hope to sell the vast majority of their fringe players and move on or sell some of their senior players as well. The are planning on bringing much younger and hungry players who have the potential. They expect this to take a few transfer windows, so who ever comes in, are likely to be given time to carry out the changes required.

Good luck selling some of those lot. Terrible mentality at that club. It almost sounds like the perfect fit for McKenna though unfortunately , except man united are impatient, and the fans are horribly entitled, so probably one season at best they will allow the manager time. Then straight on their back.
So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:34 - May 24 with 819 viewsBloomBlue

So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:20 - May 24 by MK1

So if they want to do it over a few season why not stay with Ten Hag?

Also the owners are clearly out of touch with the ManU fans if they have decided that... ManU one of the biggest clubs in the world have decided 10th place in the Prem and maybe a qtr final in one of the cups is now their ambition for the next 2-3 season...

Comedy hour I guess
Login to get fewer ads

So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:38 - May 24 with 781 viewsibbleobble

So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:18 - May 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

Steinberg. Again.

Everyone ok if I just wait and see on that basis?

100%. I’ve got his email address if you want to message him to understand more about his sources he barely ever references.
So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:47 - May 24 with 684 viewsMK1

So Man Utd are sacking Ten Hag on 15:34 - May 24 by BloomBlue

So if they want to do it over a few season why not stay with Ten Hag?

Also the owners are clearly out of touch with the ManU fans if they have decided that... ManU one of the biggest clubs in the world have decided 10th place in the Prem and maybe a qtr final in one of the cups is now their ambition for the next 2-3 season...

Comedy hour I guess

Not saying that, but time will be given. They would expect at least Europa League qualification next season and closer in points to the top 4. Second season they would be looking for top 4 as a minimum with the look of a Premier League title about it. 3 seasons on and they will be expecting and maintaining a Premier League challenge.
Not saying the new manager will be given 3 years, but he will be given time to turn them into challengers again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024