Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teamcard points - if you didn’t know… 19:38 - Mar 31 with 1399 viewsSitfcB

Last day to spend already accumulated points is today!

Get those online orders in!

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
Teamcard points - if you didn’t know… on 23:34 - Mar 31 with 1240 viewshoppy

How or where do you find out what your team card points total currently is?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Teamcard points - if you didn’t know… on 07:30 - Apr 1 with 1148 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Teamcard points - if you didn’t know… on 23:34 - Mar 31 by hoppy

How or where do you find out what your team card points total currently is?


They don't make it easy!
I did it originally by asking at the club shop and they scan your ticket.
Online I think you have to put something in your basket, go to pay (but don't) and it asks you if you want to convert teamcard points. Something like that. And then you see how many you can convert.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

0
Teamcard points - if you didn’t know… on 10:07 - Apr 1 with 1050 viewsSaffronWaldenBlues

Teamcard points - if you didn’t know… on 07:30 - Apr 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

They don't make it easy!
I did it originally by asking at the club shop and they scan your ticket.
Online I think you have to put something in your basket, go to pay (but don't) and it asks you if you want to convert teamcard points. Something like that. And then you see how many you can convert.


I had about a billion points, so with the sales on I made huge savings. I actually felt quite rewarded as a supporter!

An East Anglian Town overtaken by Londoners

0
Teamcard points - if you didn’t know… on 12:03 - Apr 1 with 966 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Teamcard points - if you didn’t know… on 10:07 - Apr 1 by SaffronWaldenBlues

I had about a billion points, so with the sales on I made huge savings. I actually felt quite rewarded as a supporter!


You could probably buy the club if you had a billion teamcard points!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

0
Teamcard points - if you didn’t know… on 12:28 - Apr 1 with 936 viewstownblue

I get so many spammy emails from the club I managed to miss this one and the deadline :(
0
Teamcard points - if you didn’t know… on 16:38 - Apr 1 with 826 viewsSaffronWaldenBlues

Teamcard points - if you didn’t know… on 12:03 - Apr 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

You could probably buy the club if you had a billion teamcard points!


It seemed I had that much, I have to be honest, it was definitely more impressive than my actual bank account.

An East Anglian Town overtaken by Londoners

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026