Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tell me Y 06:32 - Jul 14 with 3710 viewsnoggin

The greatest love song of all time.


Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

5
Tell me Y on 19:20 - Jul 14 with 537 viewsBlueBoots

(again featuring Luther Vandross on backing vocals )

[Post edited 14 Jul 2025 19:22]

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

4
Tell me Y on 19:52 - Jul 14 with 516 viewsPendejo

What no AC/DC?



Look I know this is heresy but I like this more than the original


Then there's this






Safe to say I like that song

uberima fides
Poll: Who was / is / will be the most corrupt UEFA President

2
Tell me Y on 19:54 - Jul 14 with 516 viewsYou_Bloo_Right




Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

2
Tell me Y on 20:17 - Jul 14 with 502 viewseireblue

0
Tell me Y on 20:19 - Jul 14 with 499 viewseireblue

0
Tell me Y on 20:22 - Jul 14 with 496 viewseireblue

0
Tell me Y on 20:27 - Jul 14 with 487 viewseireblue

2
Tell me Y on 20:29 - Jul 14 with 484 viewsWeWereZombies

Another double pointer


Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Tell me Y on 20:38 - Jul 14 with 477 viewsWeWereZombies


Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

2
Tell me Y on 21:01 - Jul 14 with 470 viewsPendejo





And is this not a football website?


uberima fides
Poll: Who was / is / will be the most corrupt UEFA President

2
Tell me Y on 21:46 - Jul 14 with 462 viewsYou_Bloo_Right


Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

2
Tell me Y on 23:06 - Jul 14 with 450 viewsWeWereZombies


Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

1
Tell me Y on 23:06 - Jul 14 with 450 viewsBlueBoots

Club's open - if your name's not down, you're not getting in




[Post edited 14 Jul 2025 23:07]

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

1
Tell me Y on 23:09 - Jul 14 with 444 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I don't play often, but when I do, I play to win:



Four of your sweetest points, please!
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026