Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stupid question about ITFC match passes on website 15:47 - Jul 25 with 1138 viewsDecageBruce

Do these work when accessing the website through a smart tv?

I can on laptop and phone but thought I’d do it through my tv but just don’t seem to have the option. Happy to watch on laptop but wanted to see if was my tv or me being stupid first

Thanks
0
Stupid question about ITFC match passes on website on 21:35 - Jul 25 with 959 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Don't appear to be able to log on through a smart TV nor cast from a laptop. A shame really.

I think someone said you can hardwire it as an extended screen using an HDMI cable but I haven't tried that.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Stupid question about ITFC match passes on website on 21:44 - Jul 25 with 945 viewsitfc78

Logged in on the town tv app tonight and cast it from my iPhone to the tv. Worked perfectly well.
1
Stupid question about ITFC match passes on website on 22:16 - Jul 25 with 901 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Stupid question about ITFC match passes on website on 21:44 - Jul 25 by itfc78

Logged in on the town tv app tonight and cast it from my iPhone to the tv. Worked perfectly well.


That's handy to know, thanks. I wonder why it won't let you cast from a laptop.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Stupid question about ITFC match passes on website on 22:20 - Jul 25 with 886 viewsbelgablue

I've done it from a fire stick plenty of times using the browser

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

0
Stupid question about ITFC match passes on website on 22:37 - Jul 25 with 864 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

I watched the game on TownTv on my main 50 inch LG TV using laptop connected by HDMI lead
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026