Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R I P Jane Goodall 21:31 - Oct 1 with 906 viewsWeWereZombies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

A real trailblazer.

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

7
R I P Jane Goodall on 21:38 - Oct 1 with 869 viewsBugs

If you're not too aware of her, this is well worth a listen. A great woman.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/p
3
R I P Jane Goodall on 00:43 - Oct 2 with 699 viewsRyorry

Wonderful work 👍

R.I.P.

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
R I P Jane Goodall on 00:45 - Oct 2 with 693 viewsSwansea_Blue

Feels wrong giving this an uppy if you know what I mean. An amazing woman. RIP.

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

3
R I P Jane Goodall on 00:53 - Oct 2 with 688 viewsPerublue

R I P Jane Goodall on 00:45 - Oct 2 by Swansea_Blue

Feels wrong giving this an uppy if you know what I mean. An amazing woman. RIP.


I know what you mean Swanners it’s one of the ambiguous trait’s of the system on here.

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

1
R I P Jane Goodall on 11:21 - Oct 2 with 568 viewsNthQldITFC


Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

4
R I P Jane Goodall on 14:46 - Oct 2 with 514 viewsRyorry

R I P Jane Goodall on 11:21 - Oct 2 by NthQldITFC



Logged in just to uppie that.

Had been going to say in my first post that animals would have wanted to thank her and mourn her passing, but had second thoughts that’d be anthropomorphic - well, seems gut feelings can be right!

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026