| Random £4 ITFC payment?! 09:25 - Jan 6 with 2044 views | OakingtonBlue | Just noticed my current account has had £4 taken by Ipswich Town yesterday. I don’t have TownTV subscription now as it comes bundled with Annual Membership now so haven’t paid £5.99 for 6 months odd. Anyone else had the same or can shed any light on what it could be? I’ll phone ticket office at 10am out of principle to investigate! Cheers all |  | | |  |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:26 - Jan 6 with 2027 views | Zx1988 | I don't know what it was, but the chap who sits next to me had the same thing happen during the first half on Thursday. Let us know if you get an answer. |  |
| Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman. | | Poll: | Worst Ginger? |
|  |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:28 - Jan 6 with 2006 views | mk_blue | Had similar thing just after Christmas and looking back hadn't been charged for a programme I bought at the Sheff Weds match. |  | |  |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:29 - Jan 6 with 1991 views | OakingtonBlue |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:26 - Jan 6 by Zx1988 | I don't know what it was, but the chap who sits next to me had the same thing happen during the first half on Thursday. Let us know if you get an answer. |
Thanks for the intel - interesting. Will update here |  | |  |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:32 - Jan 6 with 1959 views | Dennyx4 |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:26 - Jan 6 by Zx1988 | I don't know what it was, but the chap who sits next to me had the same thing happen during the first half on Thursday. Let us know if you get an answer. |
£4 is the price of a pint, 45 minutes before kick off - maybe a possibility? |  | |  |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:36 - Jan 6 with 1910 views | OakingtonBlue |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:28 - Jan 6 by mk_blue | Had similar thing just after Christmas and looking back hadn't been charged for a programme I bought at the Sheff Weds match. |
I went to Shef Edd but didn’t buy a programme. I did buy one at Cov home game - looks like it’s that from checking bank transactions, almost a month later?? Weird |  | |  |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:38 - Jan 6 with 1879 views | OakingtonBlue |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:32 - Jan 6 by Dennyx4 | £4 is the price of a pint, 45 minutes before kick off - maybe a possibility? |
£4 for a pint?! Maybe 20 years ago :) |  | |  |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:41 - Jan 6 with 1831 views | SitfcB |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:38 - Jan 6 by OakingtonBlue | £4 for a pint?! Maybe 20 years ago :) |
They were doing £4 pint deal before the Oxford game I think and other games this season. |  |
|  |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:43 - Jan 6 with 1808 views | SitfcB | I had a random notification for £4 last week but just assumed it was a delayed one. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:43 - Jan 6 with 1806 views | DarkBrandon |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:36 - Jan 6 by OakingtonBlue | I went to Shef Edd but didn’t buy a programme. I did buy one at Cov home game - looks like it’s that from checking bank transactions, almost a month later?? Weird |
Checking, I notice I haven’t been charged for the programme I bought on NYD yet. I’ll expect a random debit in March or so |  | |  |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:47 - Jan 6 with 1776 views | SitfcB |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:43 - Jan 6 by DarkBrandon | Checking, I notice I haven’t been charged for the programme I bought on NYD yet. I’ll expect a random debit in March or so |
Looking at mine I didn’t get charged for the Sheff Wed programme at the time so two £4.00 payments on the 1st Jan it seems. |  |
|  |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 12:24 - Jan 6 with 1458 views | Dennyx4 |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 09:38 - Jan 6 by OakingtonBlue | £4 for a pint?! Maybe 20 years ago :) |
The club has being doing offers of £4 a pint on a few games this season to get supporters into the ground early. The deal only runs until 45 minutes before kick off though. Looking at ITFC site, The early Bird Beer discount was in place for the Oxford game. [Post edited 6 Jan 12:31]
|  | |  |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 13:13 - Jan 6 with 1254 views | longtimefan |
| Random £4 ITFC payment?! on 12:24 - Jan 6 by Dennyx4 | The club has being doing offers of £4 a pint on a few games this season to get supporters into the ground early. The deal only runs until 45 minutes before kick off though. Looking at ITFC site, The early Bird Beer discount was in place for the Oxford game. [Post edited 6 Jan 12:31]
|
Think its been in operation most of the season bar the Norwich game |  | |  |
| |