Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some music for the big game tonight 09:48 - Jun 24 with 1224 viewsWeWereZombies



And now I know what YouTube clip to play if I want to ramp up my tinnitus...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

1
Some music for the big game tonight on 10:45 - Jun 24 with 1159 viewsYou_Bloo_Right


Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

1
Some music for the big game tonight on 11:49 - Jun 24 with 1121 viewsWeWereZombies

Some music for the big game tonight on 10:45 - Jun 24 by You_Bloo_Right



Surely a song about Helensburgh ?


Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

1
Some music for the big game tonight on 12:42 - Jun 24 with 1085 viewshoppy

I'm sorry, but I can only see a win....


Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Some music for the big game tonight on 14:52 - Jun 24 with 1033 viewsWeWereZombies

Some music for the big game tonight on 12:42 - Jun 24 by hoppy

I'm sorry, but I can only see a win....



Are you saying that hoping for a Scotland win is as optimistic as the bucket put out by a busker ?


Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Some music for the big game tonight on 15:07 - Jun 24 with 1020 viewsthecheek

1
Some music for the big game tonight on 15:26 - Jun 24 with 1007 viewsWeWereZombies

Some music for the big game tonight on 15:07 - Jun 24 by thecheek



Will Steve Clarke, perhaps forlornly, use the low block ?


Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Some music for the big game tonight on 17:28 - Jun 24 with 979 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Some music for the big game tonight on 15:26 - Jun 24 by WeWereZombies

Will Steve Clarke, perhaps forlornly, use the low block ?



Well they'll need a formidable defensive wall ...


Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

1
Some music for the big game tonight on 17:42 - Jun 24 with 963 viewsDJR

Brazil isn't far from Cuba.



Regarding Penicuik, my mum's brother and his wife lived there for many years.

And for anyone interested its name derives from Old Brythonic rather than Gaelic.
1
Login to get fewer ads

Some music for the big game tonight on 17:47 - Jun 24 with 949 viewsGlasgowBlue


Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

1
Some music for the big game tonight on 17:56 - Jun 24 with 938 viewsDJR

0
Some music for the big game tonight on 19:43 - Jun 24 with 885 viewsGodzilla



1
Some music for the big game tonight on 20:45 - Jun 24 with 862 viewsWeWereZombies

Some music for the big game tonight on 17:42 - Jun 24 by DJR

Brazil isn't far from Cuba.



Regarding Penicuik, my mum's brother and his wife lived there for many years.

And for anyone interested its name derives from Old Brythonic rather than Gaelic.


Ah, they were such a great live band.

OK, Galicia is even further away than Cuba but this is an interesting piece:


Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Some music for the big game tonight on 20:50 - Jun 24 with 859 viewsOldsmoker

Tinnitus?

Luxury.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

0
Some music for the big game tonight on 21:04 - Jun 24 with 827 viewsWeWereZombies

Some music for the big game tonight on 17:28 - Jun 24 by You_Bloo_Right

Well they'll need a formidable defensive wall ...



I've got that CD, the reissued one with the bonus tracks - and I don't recall that one at all...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Some music for the big game tonight on 22:21 - Jun 24 with 804 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Some music for the big game tonight on 21:04 - Jun 24 by WeWereZombies

I've got that CD, the reissued one with the bonus tracks - and I don't recall that one at all...


And yet there it is ....

Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

0
Some music for the big game tonight on 00:22 - Jun 25 with 734 viewshoppy

Some music for the big game tonight on 15:26 - Jun 24 by WeWereZombies

Will Steve Clarke, perhaps forlornly, use the low block ?



Brazil haven’t seemed to find it too difficult to go…


Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
Some music for the big game tonight on 00:46 - Jun 25 with 719 viewsTheMoralMajority


100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

1
Some music for the big game tonight on 01:43 - Jun 25 with 697 viewshoppy


Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Some music for the big game tonight on 07:58 - Jun 25 with 647 viewsWeWereZombies

Some music for the big game tonight on 00:22 - Jun 25 by hoppy

Brazil haven’t seemed to find it too difficult to go…




Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026