| I was wondering, part 2 14:40 - Jun 25 with 813 views | The_Flashing_Smile | Didn't hear it asked in the presser, but I missed the start so might've missed it - did anyone ask if O'Neil was in any way daunted by the prospect of replacing someone so well loved by the fanbase? It's got to be tricky, because I think 99% would rather have the previous man still here. You overcome that by winning games, of course, but it must be harder than the normal scenario where you're relacing someone who's been fired? He almost has no leeway - Sunderland becomes so important in that regard. |  |
| |  |
| I was wondering, part 2 on 14:47 - Jun 25 with 742 views | J2BLUE | I think the first question was about big boots to fill. He didn't seem bothered. |  | |  |
| I was wondering, part 2 on 15:13 - Jun 25 with 659 views | PhilTWTD | Here you go, I thought I'd uploaded this during the presser but missed it, so I've done so just for you.
|  | |  |
| I was wondering, part 2 on 18:20 - Jun 25 with 384 views | The_Flashing_Smile |
| I was wondering, part 2 on 15:13 - Jun 25 by PhilTWTD | Here you go, I thought I'd uploaded this during the presser but missed it, so I've done so just for you.
|
Thanks Phil. Typical it's the one bit I missed! |  |
|  |
| I was wondering, part 2 on 18:30 - Jun 25 with 369 views | hoppy |
| I was wondering, part 2 on 18:20 - Jun 25 by The_Flashing_Smile | Thanks Phil. Typical it's the one bit I missed! |
Did you not miss the bit where he was asked about his cheese of choice? |  |
|  |
| |