Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has everyone laughed at/got angry about* this yet? 09:03 - Jul 14 with 3295 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile



I don't mind the guy and his Partridgisms, but that is pretty funny!

*delete as applicable

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

2
Has everyone laughed at/got angry about* this yet? on 20:59 - Jul 14 with 480 viewsjasondozzell

Has everyone laughed at/got angry about* this yet? on 20:43 - Jul 14 by ThatMuhrenCross

What text is opposite it? Having worked in publishing for a long time, I wouldn’t mind betting there’s an intro column by Ashton, the club chairman after all, in which case, it’s an entirely appropriate image.


'Mark mused...'
1
Has everyone laughed at/got angry about* this yet? on 21:14 - Jul 14 with 444 viewsreusersfreekicks

Has everyone laughed at/got angry about* this yet? on 12:08 - Jul 14 by Guthrum

He is the off-pitch "face" of the club. I'd be more surprised not to see a photo of the Chairman/CEO in any kind of corporate brochure.

In any case, whatever one might think of his political (mis)judgement, Ashton has contributed a lot to Town's recent success. He has earnt the right to hold that trophy.


Ashton Out
-1
Has everyone laughed at/got angry about* this yet? on 22:08 - Jul 14 with 407 viewsSwansea_Blue

Has everyone laughed at/got angry about* this yet? on 19:08 - Jul 14 by eireblue

Yeah, it’s when MA said KMK could be his wingman that things started to turn sour.


Shame Herman's not still here as then MA could fulfil his destiny and save the Iceman.

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Has everyone laughed at/got angry about* this yet? on 12:16 - Jul 15 with 313 viewsTheBlueGnu

I've got no problem with it, but my preference would have been for a photo of Barbara Knox, sporting the latest away top, with the slogan "Rita says Support The Super Blues"

Poll: Who would potentially have been a great Ipswich manager ?

1
Has everyone laughed at/got angry about* this yet? on 13:08 - Jul 15 with 288 viewsBillywitch

I really like the black paint/look within the stadium, looks so classy. Would have probably been better to have a black front cover with a metallic ITFC badge front and center. But I dont make the decisions so doesn't matter what I think
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026