Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What tickets just went on sale? 10:28 - Aug 10 with 1074 viewsBasingstokeBlue

The ticketing site has a queue on it; no other information.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

0
What tickets just went on sale? on 10:30 - Aug 10 with 1042 viewsJakeITFC

Liverpool (H) for members.
0
What tickets just went on sale? on 10:34 - Aug 10 with 1007 viewsBasingstokeBlue

What tickets just went on sale? on 10:30 - Aug 10 by JakeITFC

Liverpool (H) for members.


Thanks. Out of interest, how did you find that out?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

0
What tickets just went on sale? on 10:42 - Aug 10 with 909 viewsmattyboar

What tickets just went on sale? on 10:34 - Aug 10 by BasingstokeBlue

Thanks. Out of interest, how did you find that out?


Probably already knew as the ticket site locks down to accommodate virtual queues. Maybe it was on X?
0
What tickets just went on sale? on 10:43 - Aug 10 with 888 viewsSuffolkPunchFC

What tickets just went on sale? on 10:34 - Aug 10 by BasingstokeBlue

Thanks. Out of interest, how did you find that out?


An email went out to members last week.
0
What tickets just went on sale? on 10:50 - Aug 10 with 788 viewsurbanpenguin

What tickets just went on sale? on 10:30 - Aug 10 by JakeITFC

Liverpool (H) for members.


A few tickets available it seems. But I am 90% sure I am abroad that weekend so can't try to get one - sod's law says my work trip will be cancelled though.

Poll: You HAVe to select one of the below to be new manager
Blog: Some People Are On the Pitch...

0
What tickets just went on sale? on 10:54 - Aug 10 with 741 viewsSuffolkPunchFC

What tickets just went on sale? on 10:50 - Aug 10 by urbanpenguin

A few tickets available it seems. But I am 90% sure I am abroad that weekend so can't try to get one - sod's law says my work trip will be cancelled though.


About 400, mostly West Stand.
0
What tickets just went on sale? on 10:59 - Aug 10 with 685 viewsswede

What tickets just went on sale? on 10:43 - Aug 10 by SuffolkPunchFC

An email went out to members last week.


I get an email about the ballot dates, but not about the priority sale to members.
That usually starts on the following Monday, but I always check the website and make a note on my calendar.
I hate the pressure of the Monday morning scramble, but have managed to get three tickets together for both Sunderland & Liverpool games that way
0
What tickets just went on sale? on 11:04 - Aug 10 with 641 viewsSuffolkPunchFC

What tickets just went on sale? on 10:59 - Aug 10 by swede

I get an email about the ballot dates, but not about the priority sale to members.
That usually starts on the following Monday, but I always check the website and make a note on my calendar.
I hate the pressure of the Monday morning scramble, but have managed to get three tickets together for both Sunderland & Liverpool games that way


You're right - last week's email was for the ballot, but if you click through it, it does also give the sales dates :

SALES DATES
Successful ballot applicants – Friday, 7 August, at 10am.
26/27 members who are non-season ticket holders – Monday, 10 August, at 10am.
26/27 members with a 26/27 season ticket – Tuesday, 11 August, at 10am.
26/27 season ticket holders – Tuesday, 11 August, at 3pm.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026