| Really... 21:41 - Sep 23 with 10417 views | PhilTWTD | Getting tired of the sniping, trolling, winding up, dragging up threads from the past etc. Perhaps a bit more civility? |  | | |  |
| Really... on 09:40 - Sep 25 with 698 views | SuperKieranMcKenna |
| Really... on 00:41 - Sep 25 by Ryorry | V. rare for me to put people on ignore, but just added two* to another I made invisible earlier this week, it's very freeing, recommended. *No, one wasn't PhilTWTD before anyone starts |
Harsh downvote there. Unfortunately not possible to block the admins, I tried - had enough of Phil killing off exciting transfer rumours… |  | |  |
| Really... on 09:46 - Sep 25 with 655 views | Ryorry |
| Really... on 09:40 - Sep 25 by SuperKieranMcKenna | Harsh downvote there. Unfortunately not possible to block the admins, I tried - had enough of Phil killing off exciting transfer rumours… |
Looks like the downvoter was upset at the prospect of me not paying him any attention 😂 |  |
|  |
| Really... on 11:02 - Sep 25 with 510 views | FBI | Bloody hell. FFDV: there should be an option to undo that. For the sake of clarity, I thoroughly endorse this post or thread. |  |
|  |
| Really... on 11:07 - Sep 25 with 485 views | BlueBlueBluex2 | Been like this for 20 years+ and you have just noticed? |  | |  |
| Really... on 12:06 - Sep 25 with 393 views | Ryorry |
| Really... on 11:02 - Sep 25 by FBI | Bloody hell. FFDV: there should be an option to undo that. For the sake of clarity, I thoroughly endorse this post or thread. |
Subbed in to cancel out your og for you (didn't vote originally as hadn't seen the the pulled thread). |  |
|  |
| |