Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is not good #2 11:22 - Sep 27 with 3929 viewsTheMoralMajority

Details very sketchy at the moment, but major incident declared at RAF Fairford, with a number arrested on explosive charges, and a local village evacuated.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/liv

I'm going to save comment on what I think appropriate responses should be depending on what actually occurred, but early rumours are possibly to do with Ukraine, hence Russian backed

----
Edited for grammar, category and accuracy
[Post edited 27 Sep 11:36]

100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

0
This is not good #2 on 10:13 - Sep 28 with 180 viewsWD19

This is not good #2 on 09:22 - Sep 28 by itfcjoe

Helpful reminder that it is Iran and it's proxies that are our actual enemy in the Middle East, rather than Israel, as if it should be needed


We haven't played our part in direct aggression against Israel yet. I am sure if we did they would be a bit grumpy too.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026