Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m thinking of having a middle age crisis. 18:19 - Sep 28 with 1173 viewsMattinLondon

Despite being in my mid-forties I’ve yet to truly embrace the middle age crisis. So with this in mind I’m turning to the TWTD hive mind to determine what sort of middle age crisis I should be having.

An affair with a much younger woman - kind of a time honoured middle age crisis but one I think I could embrace.
Pros - firm tits.
Cons - I think I’d probably find much younger people to be too annoying.
An affair will be a tad costly as well as time consuming.
The wife may get a bit upset.

Buying a sports car.
Pros - I’m sure some younger women find sports cars to be sexy.
Cons - sports car owners look like knobs and degenerates.
Can’t get a lot in the boot when it comes to the supermarket shop.
Can’t really take kids to their afterschool clubs especially if it’s my turn to take their mates as well.

Learn to sketching
Pros - I’m actually not bad at sketching and I enjoy it.
Cheaper than a sports car and younger women.
Cons - will spending too much time on this actually constitute a middle age crisis. And is it too boring?

Become less liberal and embrace middle age rage.
Pros - seems to me popular and a lot of other middle age men seem to have embraced it.
Cons - I’m not bald. Is this a requirement?
I don’t like hitting women at party conferences. Is this also a requirement?


Anyway above are a few of my thoughts which I’ve had concerning having a middle age crisis. Can anyone think of anything else which isn’t too time consuming as I like watching telly.

Thanks in advance.

0
I’m thinking of having a middle age crisis. on 22:38 - Sep 28 with 106 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I’m thinking of having a middle age crisis. on 21:51 - Sep 28 by mellowblue

Try and avoid the affair, too problematic if the lady gets too needy.

I have always had sports cars since my black Porsche 924 with gold pinstripe down the middle that consumed more oil than it did petrol when I was 18 in 1980. So not a middle age novelty for me. I guess I have always been a degenerate knob.

Sketching does not satisfy the rebellious wish to return to your youth that a mid-life crisis is supposed to be about.

4 is a no no, because that is an acceptance that you are old and grumpy and beyond redemption.

Just buy an expensive watch or shave all the body hair. Or get a health check and find yourself on the health-kick that follows. That has happened to most middle aged guys I know.


That's it!!!

Depilation/epilation is your way forward.

Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

0
I’m thinking of having a middle age crisis. on 22:38 - Sep 28 with 106 viewsbsw72

Don’t do the affair, imagine the logistics of having to remember twice the amount of things and all the life admin that goes with having a partner.

Don’t do the sports car, proper cliche.

I would recommend maybe going down the classic/vintage car route, you tend not to look like a desperate middle aged man in a mid life crisis and more like an aging petrol head. Plus you can go outside or in the garage to “tinker” with it, which actually means lifting the bonnet and just looking at the engine or other parts randomly.

Other options would include learning to bake or learning to play the guitar or drums.
0
I’m thinking of having a middle age crisis. on 22:48 - Sep 28 with 79 viewsMattinLondon

I’m thinking of having a middle age crisis. on 22:38 - Sep 28 by bsw72

Don’t do the affair, imagine the logistics of having to remember twice the amount of things and all the life admin that goes with having a partner.

Don’t do the sports car, proper cliche.

I would recommend maybe going down the classic/vintage car route, you tend not to look like a desperate middle aged man in a mid life crisis and more like an aging petrol head. Plus you can go outside or in the garage to “tinker” with it, which actually means lifting the bonnet and just looking at the engine or other parts randomly.

Other options would include learning to bake or learning to play the guitar or drums.


Learning to play the guitar sounds like a good idea.

I tried when I was fourteen but my music teacher at school said that they didn’t have any left handed guitars…so that was the end of that.
0
I’m thinking of having a middle age crisis. on 23:58 - Sep 28 with 34 views_CliveBaker_

I’m thinking of having a middle age crisis. on 21:58 - Sep 28 by greyhound

3 years ago I went on a cruise as a bit of a post COVID desperate for proper holiday thing...I've now been on 10. Good way to see the world, you can be as adventurous as you like, and they are perfect for an ADHD brain as everything is constantly changing, suits my need to flirt from one thing to another perfectly, and if I don't like what's in front of me, there's plenty more somewhere else.

Never thought it was my mid life crisis but come to think of it maybe it is, I have 2 more booked for the near future...


Had you down as more of a North American coach holiday kind of guy
2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026