Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica 22:23 - Oct 7 with 198 viewsMelford

Is that a good name or is a bit cheesy?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:28 - Oct 7 with 175 viewsvapour_trail

You’re a proven man of impeccable taste, melfers, I’ll be all over it.

Any drip feed or detail available?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:28 - Oct 7 with 173 viewsMiaow

I like it.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Where will we finish in 2025–26?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:36 - Oct 7 with 144 viewsMelford

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:28 - Oct 7 by vapour_trail

You’re a proven man of impeccable taste, melfers, I’ll be all over it.

Any drip feed or detail available?


I'm on Spotify. This project is ambient/downtempo apart from a couple of house bangers, no guitars all synths. https://open.spotify.com/artis

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

1
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:39 - Oct 7 with 135 viewsvapour_trail

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:36 - Oct 7 by Melford

I'm on Spotify. This project is ambient/downtempo apart from a couple of house bangers, no guitars all synths. https://open.spotify.com/artis


It appears I’m already following.

Cheers mate, I’ll give that a spin tomorrow, I’m planning a long coastal walk. Looking forward to this.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:54 - Oct 7 with 104 viewsPerublue

I like it a lot,it’s clever and funny but I feel it would trivialise your product…. Unless it’s happy hardcore type stuff and indeed trival … the risk of Dread Zeppelin hangs over it

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:51 - Oct 7 with 55 viewsBelsteadCav

What sort of music style is your album?

King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:55 - Oct 7 with 51 viewsIllinoisblue

Will it be like Screamadelica and have only one good song on it?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026