| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica 22:23 - Oct 7 with 392 views | Melford | Is that a good name or is a bit cheesy? |  |
| |  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:28 - Oct 7 with 369 views | vapour_trail | You’re a proven man of impeccable taste, melfers, I’ll be all over it. Any drip feed or detail available? |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:28 - Oct 7 with 367 views | Miaow | I like it. |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:36 - Oct 7 with 338 views | Melford |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:28 - Oct 7 by vapour_trail | You’re a proven man of impeccable taste, melfers, I’ll be all over it. Any drip feed or detail available? |
I'm on Spotify. This project is ambient/downtempo apart from a couple of house bangers, no guitars all synths. https://open.spotify.com/artis |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:39 - Oct 7 with 329 views | vapour_trail |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:36 - Oct 7 by Melford | I'm on Spotify. This project is ambient/downtempo apart from a couple of house bangers, no guitars all synths. https://open.spotify.com/artis |
It appears I’m already following. Cheers mate, I’ll give that a spin tomorrow, I’m planning a long coastal walk. Looking forward to this. |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:54 - Oct 7 with 298 views | Perublue | I like it a lot,it’s clever and funny but I feel it would trivialise your product…. Unless it’s happy hardcore type stuff and indeed trival … the risk of Dread Zeppelin hangs over it |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:51 - Oct 7 with 249 views | BelsteadCav | What sort of music style is your album? |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:55 - Oct 7 with 245 views | Illinoisblue | Will it be like Screamadelica and have only one good song on it? |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 00:56 - Oct 8 with 189 views | Perublue |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:55 - Oct 7 by Illinoisblue | Will it be like Screamadelica and have only one good song on it? |
Blasphemous Illinoisan |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 04:04 - Oct 8 with 55 views | Illinoisblue |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 00:56 - Oct 8 by Perublue | Blasphemous Illinoisan |
Okay, two decent songs. Feel like that album was hyped and hyped at the time but didn’t live up to it. |  |
|  |
| |