| Team for Fulham 12:11 - Oct 8 with 1148 views | Cheltenham_Blue | Walton Ouattara O'Shea Diop Leif Florentino Lukic Clarke Enciso Philogene Emersonn [Post edited 8 Oct 14:23]
|  |
| |  |
| Team for Fulham on 13:00 - Oct 8 with 916 views | Wallingford_Boy | Drop Palacios? He hardly played for Argentina and arrives back in Ippo today. He'll be refreshed and raring to go! |  |
|  |
| Team for Fulham on 13:35 - Oct 8 with 789 views | Nutkins_Return | Totally get your reasons for the midfield but I reckon Palacios will in all probability go straight in. I also wonder whether he will be tempted to move Ouattara to RM/RW. If Ouattara stays RB then I reckon Clarke will stay left and maybe Philogene more likely to go RW. Or wildcard of Maeda for his work rate. |  |
|  |
| Team for Fulham on 13:48 - Oct 8 with 739 views | Cheltenham_Blue |
| Team for Fulham on 13:00 - Oct 8 by Wallingford_Boy | Drop Palacios? He hardly played for Argentina and arrives back in Ippo today. He'll be refreshed and raring to go! |
Rotated, not dropped. Back in Ipswich today after a flight from Argentina. Match finished at 02:00 our time yesterday transatlantic flights get in to LHR early to mid-morning. Which means he got back sometime between 6am and 11am this morning. No way he trains today, he'll be jet-lagged and dehydrated. Will probably train tomorrow, he'll be on the bench. I'll be amazed if he isn't. |  |
|  |
| Team for Fulham on 13:54 - Oct 8 with 722 views | Cheltenham_Blue |
| Team for Fulham on 13:35 - Oct 8 by Nutkins_Return | Totally get your reasons for the midfield but I reckon Palacios will in all probability go straight in. I also wonder whether he will be tempted to move Ouattara to RM/RW. If Ouattara stays RB then I reckon Clarke will stay left and maybe Philogene more likely to go RW. Or wildcard of Maeda for his work rate. |
Did wonder about Ouattara at RW/M also thought about putting Jaden on the right, but I reckon that GO'N would like Philogenes pace and trickery against Castagne. All guesses of course, I could be wide of the mark and Gary might go for Leif/Maeda in there to overwhelm their right hand side. |  |
|  |
| Team for Fulham on 13:56 - Oct 8 with 703 views | Guthrum |
| Team for Fulham on 13:48 - Oct 8 by Cheltenham_Blue | Rotated, not dropped. Back in Ipswich today after a flight from Argentina. Match finished at 02:00 our time yesterday transatlantic flights get in to LHR early to mid-morning. Which means he got back sometime between 6am and 11am this morning. No way he trains today, he'll be jet-lagged and dehydrated. Will probably train tomorrow, he'll be on the bench. I'll be amazed if he isn't. |
West-to-east is the worst direction for jetlag, too. Not sure why. |  |
|  |
| Team for Fulham on 13:58 - Oct 8 with 683 views | Cheltenham_Blue |
| Team for Fulham on 13:56 - Oct 8 by Guthrum | West-to-east is the worst direction for jetlag, too. Not sure why. |
Far nicer just waking up early, over not being able to go to sleep when you want to innit? |  |
|  |
| Team for Fulham on 14:06 - Oct 8 with 648 views | Wallingford_Boy |
| Team for Fulham on 13:48 - Oct 8 by Cheltenham_Blue | Rotated, not dropped. Back in Ipswich today after a flight from Argentina. Match finished at 02:00 our time yesterday transatlantic flights get in to LHR early to mid-morning. Which means he got back sometime between 6am and 11am this morning. No way he trains today, he'll be jet-lagged and dehydrated. Will probably train tomorrow, he'll be on the bench. I'll be amazed if he isn't. |
What a load of woke nonsense! Doubt he'd have flown economy. He'd have been asleep most the flight, he may have today off, but will be training tomorrow and will start Saturday. Bet you 50p. |  |
|  |
| Team for Fulham on 14:13 - Oct 8 with 623 views | Guthrum |
| Team for Fulham on 13:58 - Oct 8 by Cheltenham_Blue | Far nicer just waking up early, over not being able to go to sleep when you want to innit? |
Could be, but it's the other way around, tho. Effectively going forward in time (west -> east), you're having to get up in what your body thinks is the middle of the night, rather than just going to bed rather late and getting a lie-in (east -> west). I do know that it's true, found it easier one way than the other. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Team for Fulham on 14:16 - Oct 8 with 610 views | Guthrum |
| Team for Fulham on 14:06 - Oct 8 by Wallingford_Boy | What a load of woke nonsense! Doubt he'd have flown economy. He'd have been asleep most the flight, he may have today off, but will be training tomorrow and will start Saturday. Bet you 50p. |
Dunno. I flew First Class across the Atlantic once (in the nose of a 747) and, even despite having my own little cubicle with a seat that reclined into a flat bed, quite comfy, I didn't really get a lot of sleep. |  |
|  |
| Team for Fulham on 14:21 - Oct 8 with 599 views | Cheltenham_Blue |
| Team for Fulham on 14:13 - Oct 8 by Guthrum | Could be, but it's the other way around, tho. Effectively going forward in time (west -> east), you're having to get up in what your body thinks is the middle of the night, rather than just going to bed rather late and getting a lie-in (east -> west). I do know that it's true, found it easier one way than the other. |
Same. I used to work in the US a lot. Going was always better than coming home. A Ramada in Houston is lovely at 5am. |  |
|  |
| Team for Fulham on 14:26 - Oct 8 with 574 views | Wallingford_Boy |
| Team for Fulham on 14:16 - Oct 8 by Guthrum | Dunno. I flew First Class across the Atlantic once (in the nose of a 747) and, even despite having my own little cubicle with a seat that reclined into a flat bed, quite comfy, I didn't really get a lot of sleep. |
Too busy partying knowing you Guthers! |  |
|  |
| Team for Fulham on 19:54 - Oct 8 with 164 views | quad | Scherpen Ouattara O'Shea Diop Leif Palacios Lukic Enciso Flemming Philogene Emersonn |  | |  |
| |