Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting interview with John McAfee about privacy & cyber security 00:53 - Jan 3 with 1300 viewscaught-in-limbo

Good questions and great answers right until the end.

Interview with John McAfee starts at 5:30

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Interesting interview with John McAfee about privacy & cyber security on 19:11 - Jan 3 with 1178 viewsJ2BLUE

Good stuff, thanks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Interesting interview with John McAfee about privacy & cyber security on 19:29 - Jan 3 with 1152 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Isn't he a drug crazed murderer though?
Interesting interview with John McAfee about privacy & cyber security on 21:21 - Jan 3 with 1094 viewscaught-in-limbo

Interesting interview with John McAfee about privacy & cyber security on 19:29 - Jan 3 by FrowsyArmLarry

Hitler liked apples and believed the Earth orbits the sun. I don't like Hitler, but it doesn't stop me also eating apples and believing the Earth orbits the sun.

Which part of what McAfee says do you disagree with?

#toxic

Interesting interview with John McAfee about privacy & cyber security on 21:35 - Jan 3 with 1065 viewsDanTheMan

Interesting interview with John McAfee about privacy & cyber security on 19:29 - Jan 3 by FrowsyArmLarry

He is, but he's also not wrong on this one. People should be rather worried about what the Government keeps on them and just how simple it is for Government agencies to be hacked.

And now it's only going to get worse.

That said on the flip side, I'm not entirely convinced by his idea that hackers are infallible and don't leave traces behind. I seem to recall a teenager hacking the FBI last year.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:45]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Interesting interview with John McAfee about privacy & cyber security on 22:31 - Jan 3 with 989 viewscaught-in-limbo

Interesting interview with John McAfee about privacy & cyber security on 21:35 - Jan 3 by DanTheMan

He is, but he's also not wrong on this one. People should be rather worried about what the Government keeps on them and just how simple it is for Government agencies to be hacked.

And now it's only going to get worse.

That said on the flip side, I'm not entirely convinced by his idea that hackers are infallible and don't leave traces behind. I seem to recall a teenager hacking the FBI last year.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:45]

McAfee himself recounts the story of 15 y/o hacking the FBI in February last year at 8m15s.

I don't think McAfee says hackers are infallible, rather that the most capable hackers are "extraordinarily capable of hiding (or disguising) their tracks".

#toxic

Interesting interview with John McAfee about privacy & cyber security on 23:04 - Jan 3 with 919 viewslowhouseblue

paranoid right wing nutcase denies russian hacking. cil posts the youtube clip. happy new year.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Interesting interview with John McAfee about privacy & cyber security on 23:11 - Jan 3 with 905 viewsMVBlue

Im in the infosec game. Hes got a point on principles, but hes being quite simplistic and paranoid. Malware needs to be deployed in some form for spying, unless its Windows with its backdoors...

Also, what do we learn about Russia from Russia today, answer- very little, its mainly talking down the West.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024