Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post 13:18 - Feb 1 with 878 viewsDeano69

Please???

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 13:22 - Feb 1 with 877 viewsCaptainObvious

Not lost consecutive league games since February 2016

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 13:56 - Feb 1 with 844 viewshoppy

They had a Portman Pie and a pint for £6.50 deal last night, which was nice.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 13:58 - Feb 1 with 836 viewshype313

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 13:56 - Feb 1 by hoppy

They had a Portman Pie and a pint for £6.50 deal last night, which was nice.

No queue?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 13:58 - Feb 1 with 836 viewshaughleyblue74

i won £1000 on golden gamble last night thanks Micky stockwell
Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 14:05 - Feb 1 with 820 viewshoppy

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 13:58 - Feb 1 by hype313

No queue?

It was about 4 minutes before kickoff, and there was no queue at the cask bar in Legends, so I took the two pies and then collected the 2 pints at half time, again, with no queue (and before Factual chips in, there wasn't a queue there at all, not that I just strolled past one)

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 14:07 - Feb 1 with 801 viewshype313

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 14:05 - Feb 1 by hoppy

It was about 4 minutes before kickoff, and there was no queue at the cask bar in Legends, so I took the two pies and then collected the 2 pints at half time, again, with no queue (and before Factual chips in, there wasn't a queue there at all, not that I just strolled past one)

Stuff dreams are made of.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 14:17 - Feb 1 with 767 viewshoppy

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 14:07 - Feb 1 by hype313

Stuff dreams are made of.

Indeed. For those few moments while it lasted, everything was right with the world...

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 14:32 - Feb 1 with 742 viewsoldbluestu

Didn't Leicester take one of our 'not wanted' records last night, that's a positive
Login to get fewer ads

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 14:38 - Feb 1 with 730 viewsartsbossbeard

The half time shiraz was reasonable.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 15:01 - Feb 1 with 691 viewsHarryfromBath

Will Hughes and David Nugent were injured and weren't able to play for Derby last night.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Surely there must be something positive about ITFC to post on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 681 viewsKeno

we play in a nice shade of blue, or at least we used to

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024