Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum 07:30 - Mar 11 with 1223 viewsonceablue

If scum think they on nailed on to go up in next few years think they are in for a shock

Let's see if they are filling their ground every week in a few years time!!!!!

Be great to see them getting crowds between 15,000 to 18,000
Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 07:37 - Mar 11 with 1211 viewsBenters

Hmm not sure how any of us know what is going to happen to them or us,but with a change of manager they have shown they are at least trying to do something about their slump in form .(they are still 8 places above town)

We as someone else has said on here we are nailed on for our worst finish in 58 years,and our manager will have a think about his future in the summer !!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 07:41 - Mar 11 with 1189 viewsTractorWood

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 07:37 - Mar 11 by Benters

Hmm not sure how any of us know what is going to happen to them or us,but with a change of manager they have shown they are at least trying to do something about their slump in form .(they are still 8 places above town)

We as someone else has said on here we are nailed on for our worst finish in 58 years,and our manager will have a think about his future in the summer !!

The manager and board who got clapped at the agm.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 07:43 - Mar 11 with 1183 viewsBenters

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 07:41 - Mar 11 by TractorWood

The manager and board who got clapped at the agm.

Indeed

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 10:15 - Mar 11 with 1036 viewsBorisOrTrevor

By getting rid of an underperforming manager they have shown far more intent than we have in last 18 months so I think they will do just fine. McCarthy should never have been given this silly contract, at this level no more than a year rolling needed. All talk of him being wanted by Prem league clubs is nonsense, his style of football went out 15 years ago.

BOT

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 10:20 - Mar 11 with 1024 viewsbournemouthblue

I wouldn't get too excited yet, they'd need two or three more seasons of Championship football before falling away

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 10:42 - Mar 11 with 977 viewsPhilTWTD

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 10:20 - Mar 11 by bournemouthblue

I wouldn't get too excited yet, they'd need two or three more seasons of Championship football before falling away

Next season is their final year of parachute payments if they don't go up either this season or next, so they'll be in a not dissimilar position to us after that. The journos up there that I spoke to weren't convinced Delia would be able to match ME's annual subsidy let alone put in sums along the lines of the owners at Brighton and Derby. Big year for them next year (if they don't miraculously make it up this year, of course).
Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 11:01 - Mar 11 with 923 viewsbournemouthblue

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 10:42 - Mar 11 by PhilTWTD

Next season is their final year of parachute payments if they don't go up either this season or next, so they'll be in a not dissimilar position to us after that. The journos up there that I spoke to weren't convinced Delia would be able to match ME's annual subsidy let alone put in sums along the lines of the owners at Brighton and Derby. Big year for them next year (if they don't miraculously make it up this year, of course).

Agreed on that, you only have to look at the likes of Bolton, Wigan and Blackburn to see how quickly it can turn sour

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 11:03 - Mar 11 with 911 viewsTractorWood

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 10:42 - Mar 11 by PhilTWTD

Translation: they don't even know they're born.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 11:21 - Mar 11 with 889 viewsEastTownBlue

Delia doesn't want to sell but may have to after next season if they don't get promoted. Owning their own ground may make them an attractive proposition. They would also get the only rotating big screen in world football thrown in.
Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 11:40 - Mar 11 with 849 viewsSteve_M

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 11:03 - Mar 11 by TractorWood

Translation: they don't even know they're born.

Yes, that is difficult for them to understand up there along with things like the structure of families.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 11:48 - Mar 11 with 822 viewsFreddy

Could this be the start of 15 years in champ for scum on 11:21 - Mar 11 by EastTownBlue

Delia doesn't want to sell but may have to after next season if they don't get promoted. Owning their own ground may make them an attractive proposition. They would also get the only rotating big screen in world football thrown in.

Plus they say they aint got no debt, so will attract buyers??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024