Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing has changed with mick. 12:04 - Apr 14 with 922 viewsITFC_Blood

He ain't walking nor would I expect him to

He will be sacked and receive a nice pay out

I expect he will depart way before the last couple of games

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Nothing has changed with mick. on 12:07 - Apr 14 with 907 viewsBenters

Pint on it MM is here at the start of next season.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Nothing has changed with mick. on 12:12 - Apr 14 with 897 viewsITFC_Blood

Nothing has changed with mick. on 12:07 - Apr 14 by Benters

Pint on it MM is here at the start of next season.

Ok

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Nothing has changed with mick. on 12:16 - Apr 14 with 879 viewspatrickswell

Just concentrate on winning football matches next season, if you're staying is what I would say to him. We seem to have become hard to beat (regularly), but the inability to win matches consistently has really killed us off in terms of interest.

Edit - we've only suffered 2 more defeats than Huddersfield, Reading and Sheff Weds; 1 more defeat than Leeds. We've lost less games than Norwich and outside the top 9, only Aston Villa have lost less games than us (13 to our 14).
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 12:22]
Nothing has changed with mick. on 12:18 - Apr 14 with 874 viewschristiand

Legally he is entitled to stay, but I really think he is pushing ME to make that decision to sack him so he can get a pay off for the remainder of his contract. I just don't think ME will, doesn't seem to have much interest in the club why would he make a decision like that for the better of it? Same as usual come July and pre season, however the club had better get used to attendances below 10,000 for home games for next season.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Nothing has changed with mick. on 12:37 - Apr 14 with 829 viewsPinewoodblue

Nothing has changed with mick. on 12:16 - Apr 14 by patrickswell

Just concentrate on winning football matches next season, if you're staying is what I would say to him. We seem to have become hard to beat (regularly), but the inability to win matches consistently has really killed us off in terms of interest.

Edit - we've only suffered 2 more defeats than Huddersfield, Reading and Sheff Weds; 1 more defeat than Leeds. We've lost less games than Norwich and outside the top 9, only Aston Villa have lost less games than us (13 to our 14).
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 12:22]

But with 5 games to go only the teams currently in a relegation spot have won less games.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Nothing has changed with mick. on 12:47 - Apr 14 with 807 viewsJ2BLUE

Who are you trying to convince?

Evans gave Jewell and Keane loads of time and neither of them had the credit in the bank that MM does. There have been strong hints for weeks that he is staying. There's nothing to suggest that Evans will sack him and i'll be amazed if he does.

ME might well sack him but based on the evidence and history it looks extremely unlikely. You might want to get used to the idea that he's staying.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nothing has changed with mick. on 12:58 - Apr 14 with 783 viewsClausThomsen

Nothing has changed with mick. on 12:47 - Apr 14 by J2BLUE

Who are you trying to convince?

Evans gave Jewell and Keane loads of time and neither of them had the credit in the bank that MM does. There have been strong hints for weeks that he is staying. There's nothing to suggest that Evans will sack him and i'll be amazed if he does.

ME might well sack him but based on the evidence and history it looks extremely unlikely. You might want to get used to the idea that he's staying.

There's nothing to suggest Evans will sack him other than our worst league finish since the battle of hastings.

He HAS to be sacked.
Nothing has changed with mick. on 13:43 - Apr 14 with 731 viewsJ2BLUE

Nothing has changed with mick. on 12:58 - Apr 14 by ClausThomsen

There's nothing to suggest Evans will sack him other than our worst league finish since the battle of hastings.

He HAS to be sacked.

I think you will be disappointed. Only one man's opinion counts and he probably doesn't care if we finish 21st or 7th.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Nothing has changed with mick. on 15:28 - Apr 14 with 661 viewspatrickswell

Nothing has changed with mick. on 12:37 - Apr 14 by Pinewoodblue

But with 5 games to go only the teams currently in a relegation spot have won less games.

Read the first paragraph again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024