Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. 13:37 - Apr 14 with 957 viewsLord_Lucan

lost two front teeth and suffered a broken nose and "significant" concussion in the incident

Blimey.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. on 13:43 - Apr 14 with 934 viewsIllinoisblue

he is going to make millions from this. And quite possibly cause a change in the law. As well as the likely firing of United's CEO. Rule should be if an airline has allowed you to board the plane then that is that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. on 13:45 - Apr 14 with 918 viewsfactual_blue

That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. on 13:43 - Apr 14 by Illinoisblue

he is going to make millions from this. And quite possibly cause a change in the law. As well as the likely firing of United's CEO. Rule should be if an airline has allowed you to board the plane then that is that.

I'd be surprised if he ever has to pay for a flight again.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. on 13:46 - Apr 14 with 916 viewsLord_Lucan

That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. on 13:43 - Apr 14 by Illinoisblue

I cannot imagine the size of the payout, it's gonna be a monster!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. on 14:20 - Apr 14 with 868 viewsSarge

I'm usually pretty critical of people who film something rather than attempt to help but in this case thank goodness they did.
That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. on 14:27 - Apr 14 with 846 viewsblue_oyster

That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. on 14:20 - Apr 14 by Sarge

I'm usually pretty critical of people who film something rather than attempt to help but in this case thank goodness they did.

It appears society almosts obliges us to do this to have a chance of justice these days.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. on 16:08 - Apr 14 with 742 viewsblueislander

That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. on 14:27 - Apr 14 by blue_oyster

It appears society almosts obliges us to do this to have a chance of justice these days.

The fact that the flight was not actually over booked, but the seats were "needed" for United employees is significant. You have to wonder if they could not have found 4 crew from somewhere else. United are hardly a small company with just a few planes.
That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. on 16:18 - Apr 14 with 712 viewsblue_oyster

That chap who got dragged off the United Airlines flight apparently. on 16:08 - Apr 14 by blueislander

The fact that the flight was not actually over booked, but the seats were "needed" for United employees is significant. You have to wonder if they could not have found 4 crew from somewhere else. United are hardly a small company with just a few planes.

They probably could have done. But people are not taught to think anymore, just to blindly follow orders.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024