Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) 11:00 - Apr 30 with 1973 viewstextbackup

But Bannon ran the game yesterday, flicks, mopped up play etc. Even at 2 foot tall he was head and shoulders above any of our midfield. He's basically 3 or 4 times the player Skuse is.
Just goes to show that MM has tricked people into thinking that championship players can carry out only one roll...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 11:04 - Apr 30 with 1948 viewsHerbivore

He's a good player, I'm sure he cost a fair whack.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 12:16 - Apr 30 with 1832 viewsWednesdayJon

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 11:04 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

Wages may be high, but he was a free transfer.
Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 12:18 - Apr 30 with 1826 viewstaximan

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 12:16 - Apr 30 by WednesdayJon

Wages may be high, but he was a free transfer.

we can only afford freebies or cheap signings on low wages

unfortunately
Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 12:45 - Apr 30 with 1792 viewsReuser_is_God

Free transfer too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 12:50 - Apr 30 with 1785 viewsLankHenners

In the away game we stifled him well by constantly pressing them and forcing Bannan to drop so deep that he had little or no influence on the game. Clearly yesterday we didn't turn out near enough a similar performance with our season over and them coming off the back of 5 straight wins needing a 6th to secure a play-off spot.

Shows that this season, in contrast to the one a couple of years ago, we've had very few really good performances in among several pretty rubbish ones. A shake up in the summer, whatever form that takes, would help us on our way to reverse that you'd hope.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 14:33 - Apr 30 with 1716 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Was kept quiet in the away game

He was throwing a tantrum every two minutes at hillsbrough in the second half

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 00:29 - May 1 with 1601 viewsWednesdayJon

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 14:33 - Apr 30 by The_Romford_Blue

He was poor against you at Hillsborough, when you did a job on us . . . . And in a poor run of form (as were the team as a whole tbh). He was dropped for a bit, then in and out, but has been pretty good again recently.

But his midfield partner Keiran Lee however, now THERE's a 8/10 week in week out player who any Championship team would be glad to have. Yesterday was his first full game for about four months after returning from surgery. Absolute quality.
Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 08:27 - May 1 with 1505 viewsWD19

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 11:04 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

I am sure at the time we could have picked him up for a mere baguette'l.
Login to get fewer ads

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 10:31 - May 1 with 1456 viewstextbackup

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 14:33 - Apr 30 by The_Romford_Blue

Must lose sleep over that, what being in the playoffs and all

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 10:32 - May 1 with 1453 viewsReuser_is_God

Forgot to say it yesterday (naked blue tweet prompted me to) on 10:31 - May 1 by textbackup

Must lose sleep over that, what being in the playoffs and all

We've been sh1t all season but we did stop Bannan dominating at Hillsborough.

Mick in.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024