Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All gone very quiet at Portman Road 09:37 - Jun 2 with 1447 viewsVic

I thought there would have been something said about the outcome of the get together between ME and MM - but nothing.

I thought we'd have heard about Huws signing - they need a bit of good news spin to lift the mood of relegation fears amount us lot.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

All gone very quiet at Portman Road on 09:39 - Jun 2 with 1429 viewsGeoffSentence

If you want to knw the outcome of MM and ME's chat, you should probably PM FlashBlue.
Flashy is always up to date with what is going on between them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

All gone very quiet at Portman Road on 09:45 - Jun 2 with 1398 viewsTractorWood

It could turn into a brawl but MM and the club would still say it went well. We are notoriously glacial at doing anything, I suspect nothing will happen for a while.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

All gone very quiet at Portman Road on 11:44 - Jun 2 with 1257 viewsfergalsharkey

All gone very quiet at Portman Road on 09:45 - Jun 2 by TractorWood

It could turn into a brawl but MM and the club would still say it went well. We are notoriously glacial at doing anything, I suspect nothing will happen for a while.

I heard we were in for colin poddleswonk from east truro but we cant do the deal.

Poll: Cook out?

All gone very quiet at Portman Road on 12:13 - Jun 2 with 1199 viewsTractorWood

All gone very quiet at Portman Road on 11:44 - Jun 2 by fergalsharkey

I heard we were in for colin poddleswonk from east truro but we cant do the deal.

We need to sign Tommy Teapot from Walsham le Willows he knows where onion bag is, mainly because he's a green grocer full time.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024