Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The more I think about this DUP thang 11:21 - Jun 10 with 1875 viewsLord_Lucan

the more uncomfortable I am with it.

I don't think it is sustainable, it could lead to huge problems with demonstrations** throughout The UK especially NI.

**Demonstrations will turn into riots if the crusties have anything to do with it

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The more I think about this DUP thang on 11:53 - Jun 10 with 1829 viewsvapour_trail

I don't think it'll come to that over here. The DUP always vote for the Tories anyway, they're ideologically linked, so it's all a bit over egged.

The problem is it completely undermines the power sharing agreement in NI, which our government are supposed to help broker. The talks for the new one are due to start on Monday.

Bit of a busy week ahead for little miss strong and stable.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The more I think about this DUP thang on 12:01 - Jun 10 with 1820 viewsimsureazzure

The more I think about this DUP thang on 11:53 - Jun 10 by vapour_trail

I don't think it'll come to that over here. The DUP always vote for the Tories anyway, they're ideologically linked, so it's all a bit over egged.

The problem is it completely undermines the power sharing agreement in NI, which our government are supposed to help broker. The talks for the new one are due to start on Monday.

This is the main problem, Sinn Fein are not going to sit back and see the DUP rewarded, power sharing is already suspended, May has proven her judgements are flawed, peace in NI is at risk.

The wonderful people of NI should not be a pawn in a Tory power cling.
The more I think about this DUP thang on 12:04 - Jun 10 with 1800 viewsGlasgowBlue

The more I think about this DUP thang on 12:01 - Jun 10 by imsureazzure

This is the main problem, Sinn Fein are not going to sit back and see the DUP rewarded, power sharing is already suspended, May has proven her judgements are flawed, peace in NI is at risk.

The wonderful people of NI should not be a pawn in a Tory power cling.

This.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The more I think about this DUP thang on 12:10 - Jun 10 with 1769 viewsArcher4721

https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19029267_10203281602397616_3332876
The more I think about this DUP thang on 16:01 - Jun 10 with 1663 viewsPinewoodblue

In 2010 the DUP ran a poster campaign " I want an MP who answers to us not the Tories" how things have changed.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The more I think about this DUP thang on 03:06 - Jun 11 with 1545 viewsconnorscontract

You are a bit optimistic here.

Forget riots on the mainland. Google "Drumcree March violence".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drumcree_conflict

We are one month and counting from the height of the marching season and the end of Peace in Northern Ireland unless there are big moves to end the impasse over Power Sharing (which are caused by a MASSIVE stink around DUP leader Arlene Foster. She was either corrupt or incompetent to the tune of a combined loss of £1 BILLION to the UK Taxpayer and NI Assembly.)

This is beyond tragic.
The more I think about this DUP thang on 08:40 - Jun 11 with 1471 viewsgordon

The more I think about this DUP thang on 03:06 - Jun 11 by connorscontract

You are a bit optimistic here.

Forget riots on the mainland. Google "Drumcree March violence".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drumcree_conflict

We are one month and counting from the height of the marching season and the end of Peace in Northern Ireland unless there are big moves to end the impasse over Power Sharing (which are caused by a MASSIVE stink around DUP leader Arlene Foster. She was either corrupt or incompetent to the tune of a combined loss of £1 BILLION to the UK Taxpayer and NI Assembly.)

This is beyond tragic.

It's an awful, awful thing that Theresa May is doing here. We have a prime minister with appalling judgement who seems to be motivated entirely by short-term self-interest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024