Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon 11:12 - Jul 4 with 1189 viewsVic

been a long time since GB had the #1 men's seed and a #6 seed in the women's. Has GB tennis ever been stronger than it is now?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Wimbledon on 11:14 - Jul 4 with 1178 viewsGeoffSentence

We seem to have some decent women's singles players, but aside from Andy Murray who is the next best male player? Do we have any decent ones?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Wimbledon on 11:23 - Jul 4 with 1152 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Wimbledon on 11:14 - Jul 4 by GeoffSentence

We seem to have some decent women's singles players, but aside from Andy Murray who is the next best male player? Do we have any decent ones?

Kyle Edmund is pretty decent. He's currently in the top 50

And if you count Bedene (who switched to become British) then we have 3 men in the top 50. In fact I would expect to see all 3 of them make it to the 3rd round at least. The issue is there is no one who has been able to make it into the second week of a slam other than Murray
Wimbledon on 11:27 - Jul 4 with 1137 viewsVic

Wimbledon on 11:23 - Jul 4 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Kyle Edmund is pretty decent. He's currently in the top 50

And if you count Bedene (who switched to become British) then we have 3 men in the top 50. In fact I would expect to see all 3 of them make it to the 3rd round at least. The issue is there is no one who has been able to make it into the second week of a slam other than Murray

I think Edmund got to the 4th round in the US open last year.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Wimbledon on 11:28 - Jul 4 with 1131 viewschicoazul

Keen to find out if the Corbyn chant gains traction. At Wimbledon or Hampton court flower show.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Wimbledon on 11:32 - Jul 4 with 1120 viewssolemio

Wimbledon on 11:28 - Jul 4 by chicoazul

Keen to find out if the Corbyn chant gains traction. At Wimbledon or Hampton court flower show.

Henley Royal Regatta?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024