Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team 12:09 - Aug 8 with 2331 viewsbontcho

Anyone know what ours is?

Beating Southampton 3-0 with that Stewart hat trick?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:12 - Aug 8 with 2315 viewsReuser_is_God

For me our best performance was when we done Spurs 3-0

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:12 - Aug 8 with 2310 viewsblue_oyster

Probably not Man Utd.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:13 - Aug 8 with 2306 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:12 - Aug 8 by Reuser_is_God

For me our best performance was when we done Spurs 3-0

That was great. Liverpool away with Stewart's goal was fantastic as well.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:14 - Aug 8 with 2290 viewsbontcho

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:12 - Aug 8 by blue_oyster

Probably not Man Utd.

Could be the home match earlier that season!

Bulgarian penalty hero

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:16 - Aug 8 with 2272 viewsPJH

2-0 win in Norfolk December 1992.
Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:16 - Aug 8 with 2271 viewsITFC_RM

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:13 - Aug 8 by GlasgowBlue

That was great. Liverpool away with Stewart's goal was fantastic as well.

By far the best I attended. one of my favorite footballing memories.

Poll: Will MM spend money this summer?

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:28 - Aug 8 with 2205 viewsPrideOfTheEast

From our most recent stint, best result must be the 1-0 at Anfield or the 2-1 at Leeds. Performance, I'd go for either Everton (3-1), Southampton (3-0) or Spurs (3-0). That Spurs team was awful mind.
Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:37 - Aug 8 with 2154 viewsbournemouthblue

someone reckoned it was us beating Man U 3 - 2, presumably in the 9 - 0 season?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:45 - Aug 8 with 2100 viewsPinewoodblue

Presumably only games given the full Sky treatment are eligible for selection.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:56 - Aug 8 with 2064 viewsgainsboroughblue

Beating dirty Leeds 4-2

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 13:14 - Aug 8 with 2013 viewsblue_oyster

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:14 - Aug 8 by bontcho

Could be the home match earlier that season!

For some reason, that one's not quite so clear in the memory...

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 15:49 - Aug 8 with 1847 viewsbontcho

Sky Sports are doing the best Premier League game for each Premier League team on 12:16 - Aug 8 by PJH

2-0 win in Norfolk December 1992.

That's a good call. Magic pre Christmas evening.

Bulgarian penalty hero

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024