Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer Moore value 09:38 - Aug 13 with 1895 viewsBluefish

I expect we could already sell him for a profit. Even if he never plays for us (again) he could be worthwhile
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 9:38]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Kieffer Moore value on 09:39 - Aug 13 with 1874 viewsDyland

But do you think we'll negotiate a new contract? Suspect it's more likely he will walk away at end of season... to Rotherham if he carries on like he is.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Kieffer Moore value on 09:42 - Aug 13 with 1853 viewsBluefish

Kieffer Moore value on 09:39 - Aug 13 by Dyland

But do you think we'll negotiate a new contract? Suspect it's more likely he will walk away at end of season... to Rotherham if he carries on like he is.

Is there an option for an extra year?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Kieffer Moore value on 10:38 - Aug 13 with 1713 viewsxrayspecs

Kieffer Moore value on 09:42 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

Is there an option for an extra year?

Beleive so. If he continues to impress, then I am sure the club will offer him a new deal with the prospect of coming back into the club next season. Would be surprised if he turned down a pay rise and a chance to play one more division higher than now.

Stepping up from non-league to Champ was always going to be a big ask, so a year in League One and the chance to play for us next season - assuming we go nowhere again - would be quite tempting for him.
good business if so (n/t) on 10:39 - Aug 13 with 1701 viewsDyland

Kieffer Moore value on 10:38 - Aug 13 by xrayspecs

Beleive so. If he continues to impress, then I am sure the club will offer him a new deal with the prospect of coming back into the club next season. Would be surprised if he turned down a pay rise and a chance to play one more division higher than now.

Stepping up from non-league to Champ was always going to be a big ask, so a year in League One and the chance to play for us next season - assuming we go nowhere again - would be quite tempting for him.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Kieffer Moore value on 12:37 - Aug 13 with 1549 viewstrueblue97

It would be ridiculous to allow any of our youngsters to have less than a year left on theyre contracts, hopefully we've learnt that from benyu.
Kieffer Moore value on 12:55 - Aug 13 with 1485 viewsBiGDonnie

Kieffer Moore value on 12:37 - Aug 13 by trueblue97

It would be ridiculous to allow any of our youngsters to have less than a year left on theyre contracts, hopefully we've learnt that from benyu.

Benwho?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Kieffer Moore value on 12:55 - Aug 13 with 1477 viewswkj

Kieffer Moore value on 12:37 - Aug 13 by trueblue97

I get the impression Mick wasn't to upset to see the back of him in all honesty. I think he will do well but would be surprised if we regret it as much as Rhodes- I personally think letting Mariott go was a bigger error

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

on 12:56 - Aug 13 with 1473 views_

Login to get fewer ads

Kieffer Moore value on 13:30 - Aug 13 with 1412 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Kieffer Moore value on 12:55 - Aug 13 by wkj

I get the impression Mick wasn't to upset to see the back of him in all honesty. I think he will do well but would be surprised if we regret it as much as Rhodes- I personally think letting Mariott go was a bigger error

Marriott plundered a phenomenal 8 goals in League Two last year, and has now scored as many goals this year in League One as a striker some people called the worst ever to wear an Ipswich shirt...

Okay, so I'm being slightly harsh there, but it will take a bit more to convince me that we didn't just let a decent lower league poacher go as far as Marriott is concerned

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024