Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diagnosed with IT Band Syndrome three weeks before a marathon 16:21 - Sep 20 with 1323 viewsLesta_Tractor

genius timing

no pb this year...

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Diagnosed with IT Band Syndrome three weeks before a marathon on 16:26 - Sep 20 with 1305 viewsDarth_Koont

Sounds nasty.

Pronouns: He/Him

Diagnosed with IT Band Syndrome three weeks before a marathon on 17:31 - Sep 20 with 1256 viewsGlasgowBlue

I feel your pain.

Another request for sponsorship by GlasgowBlue 20 Sep 2017 14:52
I thought I'd post this as there is just 10 days until the run. Thanks to everyone who has donated and sent messages of encouragement. It's much appreciated.

This is my right leg just two months ago after I did my hamstring water-skiing.

https://images.jg-cdn.com/image/01df4bbe-9c6f-414c-abf0-f90556d5f929.jpg

Now I'm just 10 days away from running the Glasgow Half Marathon on behalf of Refugee Action. Training has been very hard. After doing my hamstring I had to rest my leg for several weeks and during that time I lost my fitness and stamina. I tried to come back too soon and just made it worse. I am trying to run 25 miles a week in preparation for the event but every time I run I feel like the hamstring is about to tear. No matter, I have built up my stamina again and I managed a trial 13 mile run over the weekend.

I'm nowhere near my PB of 1 hour 39 minutes which I ran last year but I will complete the course.

But don’t feel sorry for me. I was stupid enough to hurt myself trying to do what I could do when I was a much younger man. Feel sorry for the millions of people who are fleeing war, violence, torture and persecution. People who have risked their lives and lost loved ones on their perilous journey to the west.

I’ll put myself through a little bit of pain for a couple of hours on October 1st. Refugees have put themselves through sheer hell to get here in the hope of starting a fresh and productive life in this country. They may be school teachers or Doctors. They may be builders. All they want is an opportunity to contribute to this country and bring up their children in a safe environment.

Please donate to my just giving page https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/martin-amos3

Thank you.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Diagnosed with IT Band Syndrome three weeks before a marathon on 19:22 - Sep 20 with 1186 viewsLesta_Tractor

Diagnosed with IT Band Syndrome three weeks before a marathon on 17:31 - Sep 20 by GlasgowBlue

I feel your pain.

Another request for sponsorship by GlasgowBlue 20 Sep 2017 14:52
I thought I'd post this as there is just 10 days until the run. Thanks to everyone who has donated and sent messages of encouragement. It's much appreciated.

This is my right leg just two months ago after I did my hamstring water-skiing.

https://images.jg-cdn.com/image/01df4bbe-9c6f-414c-abf0-f90556d5f929.jpg

Now I'm just 10 days away from running the Glasgow Half Marathon on behalf of Refugee Action. Training has been very hard. After doing my hamstring I had to rest my leg for several weeks and during that time I lost my fitness and stamina. I tried to come back too soon and just made it worse. I am trying to run 25 miles a week in preparation for the event but every time I run I feel like the hamstring is about to tear. No matter, I have built up my stamina again and I managed a trial 13 mile run over the weekend.

I'm nowhere near my PB of 1 hour 39 minutes which I ran last year but I will complete the course.

But don’t feel sorry for me. I was stupid enough to hurt myself trying to do what I could do when I was a much younger man. Feel sorry for the millions of people who are fleeing war, violence, torture and persecution. People who have risked their lives and lost loved ones on their perilous journey to the west.

I’ll put myself through a little bit of pain for a couple of hours on October 1st. Refugees have put themselves through sheer hell to get here in the hope of starting a fresh and productive life in this country. They may be school teachers or Doctors. They may be builders. All they want is an opportunity to contribute to this country and bring up their children in a safe environment.

Please donate to my just giving page https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/martin-amos3

Thank you.

wow, that looks painful!

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Diagnosed with IT Band Syndrome three weeks before a marathon on 19:41 - Sep 20 with 1167 viewsBluefish

I exaxtly the same before I did the marathon. I did physio everyday and breezed the 1st 22 mile after that it was awful

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024