Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket Prices 09:46 - Sep 26 with 1779 viewsITFCBlue94

I have never understand why ticket prices change depending on age; for example - U23 £15 and Adults £30.

Surely you are paying for your seat and not your age. A U23 is still going to have the same seat as an adult so why does the price vary? All very odd to me.

On the other hand i understand that prices may vary depending on 'where' you sit in the stadium.

This isn't a dig at ITFC but just ticket sales in general.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 9:51]

Poll: Where will Ipswich be come the end of the season?

Ticket Prices on 09:49 - Sep 26 with 1765 viewsSWGF

Similarly with the 60-65yr olds. Why the hell shouldn't they pay the same as us youngsters?

*Patiently awaits Factual*

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Ticket Prices on 09:52 - Sep 26 with 1747 viewsSteve_M

Yeah, and those kids freeloading on a £50 season ticket too....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ticket Prices on 09:53 - Sep 26 with 1740 viewsPinewoodblue

Ticket Prices on 09:49 - Sep 26 by SWGF

Similarly with the 60-65yr olds. Why the hell shouldn't they pay the same as us youngsters?

*Patiently awaits Factual*

The majority of older season ticket holders who qualify for the 65+ concession will have been supporting the club for 30 or more years. Call the discount a loyalty bonus.

Lower prices for under 23s are their to establish the next generation of supporters, hopefully many of them will still be going when they reach 65.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Ticket Prices on 09:56 - Sep 26 with 1728 viewsITFCBlue94

Ticket Prices on 09:53 - Sep 26 by Pinewoodblue

The majority of older season ticket holders who qualify for the 65+ concession will have been supporting the club for 30 or more years. Call the discount a loyalty bonus.

Lower prices for under 23s are their to establish the next generation of supporters, hopefully many of them will still be going when they reach 65.

True but then sticking the price up to £30 when they are over the age of 23 will discourage them from going

Poll: Where will Ipswich be come the end of the season?

Ticket Prices on 10:04 - Sep 26 with 1703 viewshoppy

Ticket Prices on 09:56 - Sep 26 by ITFCBlue94

True but then sticking the price up to £30 when they are over the age of 23 will discourage them from going

Maybe it's to do with more likely increased level of income as you get that bit older than when likely to still be a student for many? I dunno, perhaps?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ticket Prices on 10:23 - Sep 26 with 1678 viewsMedwayTractor

Some of us oldies are more or less on fixed incomes, whilst day to day living costs are going up all the time.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Ticket Prices on 10:26 - Sep 26 with 1668 viewsBluefish

Completely agree with adults getting cheaper tickets being wrong. Why do student cards holders also get clothes cheaper? The seat discounts should end at 18

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024