Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGoldrick not injured 11:59 - Oct 9 with 2721 views12th_Man

Check out @Stuart_Watson’s Tweet:

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

McGoldrick not injured on 12:20 - Oct 9 with 2625 viewsRIPbobby

It seems like a schoolboy error for the Irish management team to me. By sending 'goldie' home they have probably made the preparation work for Wales much easier. Had he stayed they would have to make contingency plans for his dropping deep and his long shots etc. Now they probably need to just practice long hoicks in to the box looking for Murphy/Long/Walters.

They lose the element of surprise and almost entirely know the Irish game plan. Strange.
Baffling.
McGoldrick not injured on 12:38 - Oct 9 with 2546 viewshoppy

"but has not picked up a fresh injury"

Probably still being cautious due to the one he picked up against Bristol City.. so he may still be injured - just not a new one.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

McGoldrick not injured on 13:06 - Oct 9 with 2437 viewsPhilTWTD

McGoldrick not injured on 12:38 - Oct 9 by hoppy

"but has not picked up a fresh injury"

Probably still being cautious due to the one he picked up against Bristol City.. so he may still be injured - just not a new one.

I don't think there's been any suggestion of an injury (other than the usual paranoia), had a scan after the tightness following the Bristol City match (which doesn't really constitute an injury), was given the OK and trained all week. As per yesterday's thread, surprising omission by Martin O'Neill.
McGoldrick not injured on 13:19 - Oct 9 with 2394 viewshoppy

McGoldrick not injured on 13:06 - Oct 9 by PhilTWTD

I don't think there's been any suggestion of an injury (other than the usual paranoia), had a scan after the tightness following the Bristol City match (which doesn't really constitute an injury), was given the OK and trained all week. As per yesterday's thread, surprising omission by Martin O'Neill.

OK, that's good then. Thanks for the clarification - I was only surmising.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

McGoldrick not injured on 14:40 - Oct 9 with 2236 viewsbluejake78

We need Didzy best in the squad he can skin a defence and does...we need him for scum.
McGoldrick not injured on 16:51 - Oct 9 with 2083 viewsFreddy

McGoldrick not injured on 13:06 - Oct 9 by PhilTWTD

Very surprising omission
McGoldrick not injured on 17:41 - Oct 9 with 1991 viewsosborne

McGoldrick not injured on 16:51 - Oct 9 by Freddy

Very surprising omission

Shame for Didz not to be there on the night - even just as part of the squad - could me a memorable night for the Irish... Or a very forgettable one! But a shame not to be there at the end of their campaign. Shane Long is now out injured too, so if he'd stayed he may have made the bench.
McGoldrick not injured on 17:47 - Oct 9 with 1970 viewsHerbivore

He's not really on O'Neill or Keane type player, in that he can actually play football.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

McGoldrick not injured on 17:57 - Oct 9 with 1954 viewsElderGrizzly

McGoldrick not injured on 12:20 - Oct 9 by RIPbobby

It seems like a schoolboy error for the Irish management team to me. By sending 'goldie' home they have probably made the preparation work for Wales much easier. Had he stayed they would have to make contingency plans for his dropping deep and his long shots etc. Now they probably need to just practice long hoicks in to the box looking for Murphy/Long/Walters.

They lose the element of surprise and almost entirely know the Irish game plan. Strange.
Baffling.

Especially as only Murphy of those three is in tonight’s squad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024