Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Still Love Ipswich Town Football Club With A Passion 16:56 - Oct 24 with 1494 viewsmansfield_blue

Just thought I'd mention it with all this justified negativity
I Still Love Ipswich Town Football Club With A Passion on 16:58 - Oct 24 with 1479 viewsPendejo

Ipswich 'til I die... as they say

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I Still Love Ipswich Town Football Club With A Passion on 16:59 - Oct 24 with 1473 viewsKieran_Knows

I think we all do (deep down). Just all a bit of nothing over the last few years has drained people.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I Still Love Ipswich Town Football Club With A Passion (n/t) on 17:03 - Oct 24 with 1453 viewsmansfield_blue

I overheard someone in the Legends bar on Sunday say " whose stupid enough to turn up every fortnight to watch that?" Well that's me stupid then cos I'll be traveling down bright and early for Preston just like many others did on Sunday
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 17:05]
I Still Love Ipswich Town Football Club With A Passion on 17:10 - Oct 24 with 1414 viewsSE1blue

Lovely.

On a different note Mansfield Blue...what's going on with Mansfield Town? They were meant to walk the league this year, so I put a few quid on them. Are the natives getting restless?

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

I Still Love Ipswich Town Football Club With A Passion on 17:18 - Oct 24 with 1396 viewsmansfield_blue

The natives are very restless SE,
Steve Evans has been given massive funds for a League 2 Club with average gates of 3,500
He makes at least 5 changes to his team selection every week
Paul Anderson is looking very good at that level
Paul Digby not really been given much of a chance yet
I Still Love Ipswich Town Football Club With A Passion on 17:20 - Oct 24 with 1390 viewsSE1blue

I Still Love Ipswich Town Football Club With A Passion on 17:18 - Oct 24 by mansfield_blue

The natives are very restless SE,
Steve Evans has been given massive funds for a League 2 Club with average gates of 3,500
He makes at least 5 changes to his team selection every week
Paul Anderson is looking very good at that level
Paul Digby not really been given much of a chance yet

Interesting. They've blown a few 1-0 leads in recent weeks too.

Maybe a change of manager is likely...

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024