Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any News 14:05 - Dec 3 with 3779 viewscoxy22

Does anyone know how the person is who the paramedics were working on after yesterdays game in Alderman Road?
Any News on 14:31 - Dec 3 with 3758 viewssw20tractor

Unfortunately I had news this morning that a family friend had passed away at the football yesterday. I'm assuming it's the same person.
Any News on 15:33 - Dec 3 with 3679 viewscoxy22

Any News on 14:31 - Dec 3 by sw20tractor

Unfortunately I had news this morning that a family friend had passed away at the football yesterday. I'm assuming it's the same person.

Sorry to hear that, thoughts with you and the family of who died. pissed off seeing people standing there watching. glad to say most respected dignity of the person and walked by.
Any News on 16:28 - Dec 3 with 3582 viewsfactual_blue

Sorry to hear that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Any News on 16:51 - Dec 3 with 3512 viewsm14_blue

Terrible news.

So sorry.
Any News on 16:57 - Dec 3 with 3490 viewsSteve_M

My sympathy to you and those that knew them.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Any News on 17:44 - Dec 3 with 3388 viewsScuzzer

Any News on 15:33 - Dec 3 by coxy22

Sorry to hear that, thoughts with you and the family of who died. pissed off seeing people standing there watching. glad to say most respected dignity of the person and walked by.

Having been early on the scene of this yesterday I only have the utmost respect for those who were trying to be of help to this poor man. Especially the guy who attempted to revive him and carried out CPR. You all done well. One point of note. My son who was with me ran back to the ground to try and find a steward so as to get the paramedics out pronto. Sadly and somewhat strangely there are no stewards posted at the exits after the game.(He also found it almost impossible to get back into the ground with the crowds coming out). This upset my son greatly as it would introduce a delay in people receiving aid in a swift response. By the time he returned we had contacted the emergency services but by then sadly the man had stopped breathing, we then could hear that the ambulance had fired up and was making its way to us. Having a point of contact available at the ground may only have saved a couple of minutes or so but in these situations I guess it may make all the difference. Perhaps it is something the club should be made aware of? Once again many thanks to all the people who tried to be of assistance and real heart felt condolences to the family and loved ones of the poor man who so sadly died.

Established 1968

Any News on 17:52 - Dec 3 with 3376 viewstractorboy1981

Any News on 15:33 - Dec 3 by coxy22

Just for your information those people standing around were either ushering the ambulance to location and or taking it in turns to do CPR! They were an off duty fireman, nurse and police officer, plus one other.
Any News on 18:36 - Dec 3 with 3280 viewsWestSussexBlue

Any News on 17:44 - Dec 3 by Scuzzer

Having been early on the scene of this yesterday I only have the utmost respect for those who were trying to be of help to this poor man. Especially the guy who attempted to revive him and carried out CPR. You all done well. One point of note. My son who was with me ran back to the ground to try and find a steward so as to get the paramedics out pronto. Sadly and somewhat strangely there are no stewards posted at the exits after the game.(He also found it almost impossible to get back into the ground with the crowds coming out). This upset my son greatly as it would introduce a delay in people receiving aid in a swift response. By the time he returned we had contacted the emergency services but by then sadly the man had stopped breathing, we then could hear that the ambulance had fired up and was making its way to us. Having a point of contact available at the ground may only have saved a couple of minutes or so but in these situations I guess it may make all the difference. Perhaps it is something the club should be made aware of? Once again many thanks to all the people who tried to be of assistance and real heart felt condolences to the family and loved ones of the poor man who so sadly died.

That’s a very good point, particularly when there is upwards of 15,000 people in one fairly small area, the odds of a medical episode are clearly higher and an immediate point of contact is a very good idea.
Login to get fewer ads

Any News on 11:35 - Dec 4 with 2974 viewsSwn98

Any News on 18:36 - Dec 3 by WestSussexBlue

That’s a very good point, particularly when there is upwards of 15,000 people in one fairly small area, the odds of a medical episode are clearly higher and an immediate point of contact is a very good idea.

I never saw the incident but did see stewards clearing a path for the ambulances.
Condolences to friends and family .
Any News on 11:57 - Dec 4 with 2929 viewsBluearmy71

Any News on 11:35 - Dec 4 by Swn98

I never saw the incident but did see stewards clearing a path for the ambulances.
Condolences to friends and family .

I too saw the cars being cleared!

Very sad new and makes me even more angry at that woman in the Merc ML now!

R.I.P fellow Town fan, keep watching from above!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024