Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could've done with Norwich doing us a favour today 17:06 - Dec 16 with 1084 viewsRoyKeanesDog

They've got no chance of challenging for play-offs, and I think Leeds will be sniffing around all season.

Oh well, at least they keep getting sucked into the dogfight.

FARKELIFE!

Poll: Best Football Song

Could've done with Norwich doing us a favour today on 17:21 - Dec 16 with 1016 viewsWicklowBlue

I could not ever want them to win a game even if it meant we won the prem! Ipswich win and budgies lose perfect weekend for me and on my birthday too
Could've done with Norwich doing us a favour today on 17:48 - Dec 16 with 953 viewsHerbivore

Norwich are standard lower midtable fodder, they might do us the odd favour but we can't expect a poor side like them to be regularly beating the top 6.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Could've done with Norwich doing us a favour today on 17:57 - Dec 16 with 923 viewsSteve_M

Never mind, as long as they keep well away from the top.

Got on the train at Ipswich and saw some bloke with a Norwich bag; he ended up moving carriage after we laughed at it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Could've done with Norwich doing us a favour today on 18:05 - Dec 16 with 908 viewsBent_double

Could've done with Norwich doing us a favour today on 17:57 - Dec 16 by Steve_M

Never mind, as long as they keep well away from the top.

Got on the train at Ipswich and saw some bloke with a Norwich bag; he ended up moving carriage after we laughed at it.

That's no way to be talking about Delia.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024