Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Entertaining, superb passing, controling, hard working, clinical 19:28 - Dec 16 with 1508 viewsRobbie12345

Anyone who didn’t go today you missed out. All the lows are worth it for days like today. If it continues we will only go upwards and you won’t be there to witness it. Connolly, Spence, Skuse (45mins) and Garner stood out today, Connolly was my man of the match.

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Entertaining, superb passing, controling, hard working, clinical on 19:30 - Dec 16 with 1495 viewsDarth_Koont

Hmmm. I think we can get a lot better with our passing. The main thing was that we did everything else on and off the ball very well.

We've got plenty of room to improve which can only be a good thing.

Pronouns: He/Him

Entertaining, superb passing, controling, hard working, clinical on 22:19 - Dec 16 with 1376 viewsVaughan8

All the lows were worth it for the game today? Is this a slight exaggeration? A bit OTT.

If we won the fa cup then yeah I would agree with you haha
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 22:54]
Entertaining, superb passing, controling, hard working, clinical on 22:37 - Dec 16 with 1340 viewstextbackup

Was pleasing for sure, but if not go too OTT on th passing front

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Entertaining, superb passing, controling, hard working, clinical on 12:25 - Dec 17 with 1171 viewsRobbie12345

Entertaining, superb passing, controling, hard working, clinical on 22:37 - Dec 16 by textbackup

Was pleasing for sure, but if not go too OTT on th passing front

I was impressed yesterday though, for Ipswich, we were pinging the ball around nicely. The amount of balls switching play that were really accurate and things like Waghorns freekick to Celina that took out their whole team was just brilliant.

Entertaining, superb passing, controling, hard working, clinical on 12:26 - Dec 17 with 1170 viewsRobbie12345

Entertaining, superb passing, controling, hard working, clinical on 22:19 - Dec 16 by Vaughan8

All the lows were worth it for the game today? Is this a slight exaggeration? A bit OTT.

If we won the fa cup then yeah I would agree with you haha
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 22:54]

I think it is worth seeing bad performances for when we give a performance like that though, still so happy from it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024