Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth are the surprise bidders for Kieffer Moore then 14:29 - Jan 2 with 1363 viewshomer_123

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42541700

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Bournemouth are the surprise bidders for Kieffer Moore then on 14:35 - Jan 2 with 1290 viewsSwailsey

Can you imagine!!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Bournemouth are the surprise bidders for Kieffer Moore then on 14:36 - Jan 2 with 1281 viewsBrixtonBlue

You barsteward. That's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bournemouth are the surprise bidders for Kieffer Moore then on 14:37 - Jan 2 with 1276 viewsTIB

Mings cost £10k from Chippenham and was sold for £8m...so that means £20k Moore from Forest Green will go for £16m.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Bournemouth are the surprise bidders for Kieffer Moore then on 15:01 - Jan 2 with 1110 viewsGeoffSentence

Bournemouth are the surprise bidders for Kieffer Moore then on 14:37 - Jan 2 by TIB

Mings cost £10k from Chippenham and was sold for £8m...so that means £20k Moore from Forest Green will go for £16m.

If they could throw in a couple of Ryan Frasers too that would go down quite nicely.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024