Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where on earth did they get 5 minutes injury time from? 13:55 - Feb 18 with 1383 viewsgt81

When they had nothing in the first?
Where on earth did they get 5 minutes injury time from? on 13:57 - Feb 18 with 1345 viewsblueconscience

several bookings and all the subs i'm afraid

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Where on earth did they get 5 minutes injury time from? on 13:57 - Feb 18 with 1317 viewsCoco

Minimum

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Where on earth did they get 5 minutes injury time from? on 13:58 - Feb 18 with 1300 viewsMullet

I can only assume 6 subs?!?!? But that doesn't even make sense.

Either way Bart shouldn't have come running out like that and we shouldn't have switched off.

We deserved the win and let it go. If only Knudsen had rolled it to Waghorn just before.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Where on earth did they get 5 minutes injury time from? on 14:01 - Feb 18 with 1232 viewsstrikalite

Where on earth did they get 5 minutes injury time from? on 13:58 - Feb 18 by Mullet

I can only assume 6 subs?!?!? But that doesn't even make sense.

Either way Bart shouldn't have come running out like that and we shouldn't have switched off.

We deserved the win and let it go. If only Knudsen had rolled it to Waghorn just before.

At the time I thought Knudsen should have run to the corner flag, that was on 94 mins...keep it up that end ffs
Where on earth did they get 5 minutes injury time from? on 14:04 - Feb 18 with 1157 viewspointofblue

Where on earth did they get 5 minutes injury time from? on 14:01 - Feb 18 by strikalite

At the time I thought Knudsen should have run to the corner flag, that was on 94 mins...keep it up that end ffs

Just like Sears did against Sheffield Wednesday - that didn't go down well though.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Where on earth did they get 5 minutes injury time from? on 14:05 - Feb 18 with 1121 viewsHerbivore

Not the first time we've failed to close a game out. Knudsen should have sealed it but even after that the defending for their goal was absolutely shocking. Bart had a moment of madness and everyone else just switched off. So annoying.

I agree though that there was never 5 minutes of stoppage time from that half, there were no lengthy stoppages and a similar number of free kicks to the first half when he added no time at all. Ref was inconsistent all game though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Where on earth did they get 5 minutes injury time from? on 14:07 - Feb 18 with 1089 viewsgt81

Where on earth did they get 5 minutes injury time from? on 13:57 - Feb 18 by blueconscience

several bookings and all the subs i'm afraid

Still don't see it, 3 minutes max for a half that sailed by without much incident.

I just had that feeling when that board went up for 5 we'd find a way to blow it. The script never changes as far as Town go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024