Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? 10:13 - Feb 20 with 2639 viewsFixed_It

Naughty Ipswich fans causing damage before the game. Nothing of interest in the first half. Naarwich dominant in the second half. 2 goals. Sweary Ipswich manager. Calm and cool Naarwich manager. Arrogant Budgie fans interviewed. Stuart White looking smug and commenting on the difference between the two managers.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 10:16 - Feb 20 with 2611 viewsBenters2

no.
Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 10:17 - Feb 20 with 2610 viewsBlueBadger

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 10:16 - Feb 20 by Benters2

no.

I'm just amazed that a) people are still surprised by the revelation that 'Look East' are biased and b) they still watch it for ITFC coverage.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 10:23]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 10:45 - Feb 20 with 2535 viewsFixed_It

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 10:16 - Feb 20 by Benters2

no.

Well it has now.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 11:15 - Feb 20 with 2486 viewsPJH

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 10:17 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

I'm just amazed that a) people are still surprised by the revelation that 'Look East' are biased and b) they still watch it for ITFC coverage.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 10:23]

Only to be watched if:-

1)NCFC have just been relegated.
2)NCFC Manager has walked out to go somewhere better.
3)NCFC have gone bankrupt.
4)Delia has set fire to her kitchen.
Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 11:19 - Feb 20 with 2473 viewsBlueBadger

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 11:15 - Feb 20 by PJH

Only to be watched if:-

1)NCFC have just been relegated.
2)NCFC Manager has walked out to go somewhere better.
3)NCFC have gone bankrupt.
4)Delia has set fire to her kitchen.

5) They've had a hiding on a day when neither us, Colchester, Northampton, Southend or Franchise have had a game.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 12:19 - Feb 20 with 2380 viewsFinidiCentenary

I never watch it but it was left on last night and I caught it and it was genuinely hilarious.

Even the cropping of fans they managed to interview. Theirs mentioned what a 'dirty' team we were.

To be honest though, if I was in charge of a TV station I'd make it the same and forget impartiality and use every excuse to mock Norwich. This is their golden era of dominance over us, in which time they've still achieved nothing close to what we have and have only matched what we achieved under Lyall, who isn't even close to Burley, Robson or Ramsey lol.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 12:36 - Feb 20 with 2344 viewsFixed_It

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 12:19 - Feb 20 by FinidiCentenary

I never watch it but it was left on last night and I caught it and it was genuinely hilarious.

Even the cropping of fans they managed to interview. Theirs mentioned what a 'dirty' team we were.

To be honest though, if I was in charge of a TV station I'd make it the same and forget impartiality and use every excuse to mock Norwich. This is their golden era of dominance over us, in which time they've still achieved nothing close to what we have and have only matched what we achieved under Lyall, who isn't even close to Burley, Robson or Ramsey lol.

Oh yeah - forgot the dirty team boll@x!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 12:37 - Feb 20 with 2330 viewsFinidiCentenary

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 12:36 - Feb 20 by Fixed_It

Oh yeah - forgot the dirty team boll@x!

Showed our fans as desperate 'it has to be our day, surely it has to' and their fans as fully expectant of a win such is the gulf in class.

They are utterly pathetic, but like I say in the reversed role I'd do the build up showing the Gunn air kick, Megson's own goal and focus on how Norwich beating Ipswich is their UEFA Cup run.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Login to get fewer ads

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 12:43 - Feb 20 with 2308 viewsbournemouthblue

They showed Knudsen's chance but they did suggest the first half was uneventful which was misleading given we worked several decent saves out of their keeper

A better cross from Knudsen with that chance at the end would have put us out of sight which could have also been mentioned before their late equaliser

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 13:03 - Feb 20 with 2243 viewsTJS

I swear I saw some NCFC highlights on the web yesterday that showed all the Ipswich chances but completely edited out our goal as if they had won the game 1-0 - hilarious.
Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 16:21 - Feb 20 with 2087 viewsGeoffSentence

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 12:37 - Feb 20 by FinidiCentenary

Showed our fans as desperate 'it has to be our day, surely it has to' and their fans as fully expectant of a win such is the gulf in class.

They are utterly pathetic, but like I say in the reversed role I'd do the build up showing the Gunn air kick, Megson's own goal and focus on how Norwich beating Ipswich is their UEFA Cup run.

Reversed role? What do you mean by reversed role? They are supposed to be Look East not Look Norfolk.

Anyway, I gave up watching that sht some time ago, you can get better Itfc coverage elsewhere these days, and I am not interested in watching the latest light hearted goings on from the Forum and surrounding few miles.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Has the negative spin of the derby coverage on Look Naarwich been mentioned? on 18:33 - Feb 20 with 1925 viewsArnieM

Thought it said it all when a BBC tv reporter was filmed interviewing a budgie , wearing a yell n green wrag, knotted ( not nearly tight enough), around his scrawny neck. Inbred, 6 fingered sister shaggin tw@

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024