Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apologies if im a bit late to the party on this 13:55 - Feb 21 with 2129 viewsMJallday

but i was watching an episode of "Take me out" last night. and on it was chap called "James" who loved ITFC, described himself a "a statman" . there were lots of shots of FPR and he ranted on about how much he loved us.

could that be our very own renegade?

i fell asleep before i found out whether said man nailed one of the ladies.

[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 14:01]

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Apologies if im a bit late to the party on this on 14:01 - Feb 21 with 2100 viewsITFC1983

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Apologies if im a bit late to the party on this on 14:02 - Feb 21 with 2082 viewsSpruceMoose

Apologies if im a bit late to the party on this on 14:01 - Feb 21 by ITFC1983

No wonder he's single!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apologies if im a bit late to the party on this on 14:02 - Feb 21 with 2093 viewsMJallday

update. it was this chap

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Apologies if im a bit late to the party on this on 14:03 - Feb 21 with 2087 viewsITFC1983

Actually this fella...

Apologies if im a bit late to the party on this on 14:03 - Feb 21 with 2072 viewsITFC1983

Apologies if im a bit late to the party on this on 14:02 - Feb 21 by MJallday

update. it was this chap

Damn it! Beat me to it! LOL

Apologies if im a bit late to the party on this on 14:08 - Feb 21 with 2043 viewsMJallday

Apologies if im a bit late to the party on this on 14:02 - Feb 21 by SpruceMoose

No wonder he's single!

perhaps he did Paddy?

a man can get lonely you know.

Apologies if im a bit late to the party on this on 14:57 - Feb 21 with 1970 viewsmonytowbray

I can confirm it is not Statman. Anyone on Twitter long enough would know who is behind said account, I sat next to him at MK Dons away a couple of seasons back.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Apologies if im a bit late to the party on this on 15:03 - Feb 21 with 1935 viewsAce_High1

Wasn't paying attention to him, what about Julia though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024