Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With the season ticket renewals just around the corner 05:57 - Feb 22 with 2420 viewsBenters2

So to speak.

How are the muppets in charge going to pull this around? I spoke to loads on Sunday who said they wouldnt renew if MM is given another season.

I know we have those fans who will go whatever,fairplay if its a good day out to you.

But when is Evans going to tell us all WTF is going on?
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 6:01]
With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 06:07 - Feb 22 with 2390 viewsVaughan8

No1 knows whatbis happening behind the scenes so we just have to wait and see.

As you say we probably have about 10k who will get a season ticket regardless, which is admiral. However, I couldn't watch this rubbish every other week and spend £400-500 whatever it is.

Sadly once people stop going, there isn't much to bring them back. £30 matchday tickets are hardly going to entice people back. However probably at the moment £10 tickets wouldn't.

The football is mostly so dull that people are bored of it after all these years

I saw the 4-2 forest game this season and that was fairly good, but I think that was in the minority.

The club is in a sad state at the moment, a change it is but #becarefulwhatyouwishfor..........! Haha
With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 06:15 - Feb 22 with 2363 viewsBenters2

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 06:07 - Feb 22 by Vaughan8

As you say we probably have about 10k who will get a season ticket regardless, which is admiral. However, I couldn't watch this rubbish every other week and spend £400-500 whatever it is.

Sadly once people stop going, there isn't much to bring them back. £30 matchday tickets are hardly going to entice people back. However probably at the moment £10 tickets wouldn't.

The football is mostly so dull that people are bored of it after all these years

I saw the 4-2 forest game this season and that was fairly good, but I think that was in the minority.

The club is in a sad state at the moment, a change it is but #becarefulwhatyouwishfor..........! Haha

Nice post ba.

I was at that game it was very entertaining to say the least!

I read somewhere on here in the early hours or was i dreaming? That the actual number of people in the stadium was around the 9k figure last night.
With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 06:33 - Feb 22 with 2321 viewstextbackup

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 06:07 - Feb 22 by Vaughan8

the way i'm looking at my ST now is this, do I enjoy going? no. does the match day experience get me excited? no.
does seeing the kids and missus happy doing things they enjoy make me happy? yes, so the £33 I would be spending on a ST will go towards their all singing all dancing gym membership.
(if MM remains)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 07:09 - Feb 22 with 2222 viewsBenters2

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 06:33 - Feb 22 by textbackup

the way i'm looking at my ST now is this, do I enjoy going? no. does the match day experience get me excited? no.
does seeing the kids and missus happy doing things they enjoy make me happy? yes, so the £33 I would be spending on a ST will go towards their all singing all dancing gym membership.
(if MM remains)

Dont blame you ba,just go to some good home/away games.
With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 07:29 - Feb 22 with 2185 viewsMonkeysChuff

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 06:33 - Feb 22 by textbackup

(if MM remains)

Not got a season ticket personally, but the 10-15 home games I’ve stopped attending since last season is saving me loads, with travel and ticket it’s £75 a game so that’s being spent on my daughter for her hobbies. She’s happy and I’m happy not wasting a three hour round trip to watch the crap MM is getting the players to serve up.
With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 07:32 - Feb 22 with 2158 viewssouthnorfolkblue

(if MM remains)

I wasn’t going to renew last season after the price hike but my lad burst into tears when I told him so reluctantly I changed my mind. He still loves it and I suppose that I feel a sort of obligation not to let him fall away as a fan by not taking him. I go more in hope than expectation these days.

If I was the owner I would appoint a new manager and slash prices and try and sell a new era etc, but that isn’t going to happen in a month of Sundays.

Poll: Our final position

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 07:33 - Feb 22 with 2155 viewsBluebell

We have always bought our season tickets as soon as they come on offer so we get the Early Bird discount.

Bearing in mind they were still giving the discount up until July everybody will have time to wait until we have found out whether Mick is staying, who the new manager is if he leaves and whether ME is going to spend any more money. Then decisions can be made whether to buy or not.
With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 07:44 - Feb 22 with 2111 viewssouthnorfolkblue

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 07:33 - Feb 22 by Bluebell

We have always bought our season tickets as soon as they come on offer so we get the Early Bird discount.

Bearing in mind they were still giving the discount up until July everybody will have time to wait until we have found out whether Mick is staying, who the new manager is if he leaves and whether ME is going to spend any more money. Then decisions can be made whether to buy or not.

They extended the deadline for the EB discount the previous year as well.

I said last year that if people really wanted to send a message to ME they should ignore the EB deadline and leave renewing their STs as late as possible, because that is the only way to get through to him. Same applies this season I reckon.

Login to get fewer ads

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 07:58 - Feb 22 with 2044 viewsBenters2

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 07:44 - Feb 22 by southnorfolkblue

They extended the deadline for the EB discount the previous year as well.

I said last year that if people really wanted to send a message to ME they should ignore the EB deadline and leave renewing their STs as late as possible, because that is the only way to get through to him. Same applies this season I reckon.

What then renew them anyway?

That will show him!
With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 08:22 - Feb 22 with 1986 viewssouthnorfolkblue

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 07:58 - Feb 22 by Benters2

What then renew them anyway?

That will show him!

He doesn’t know that people are still going to renew. All he will see is that renewals have fallen through the floor compared to the same time last year. That ought to make him think twice.

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 09:00 - Feb 22 with 1909 viewsBenters2

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 08:22 - Feb 22 by southnorfolkblue

He doesn’t know that people are still going to renew. All he will see is that renewals have fallen through the floor compared to the same time last year. That ought to make him think twice.

He does now!
With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 09:03 - Feb 22 with 1899 viewsKieran_Knows

(if MM remains)

I hate going at the minute .... and I honestly don't care what people say to that.

I've had my ST 10 years, I've sat through quite possibly the worst 2 managers that have been in charge of Town (Keane and Jewell), and yet I never felt this way towards the club like I do now.

If I didn't go to another game this season, it would not bother me one bit. Being dragged round The Range and Dunelm Mill don't seem a bad option anymore on Saturday afternoons.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 9:05]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 09:37 - Feb 22 with 1842 viewssouthnorfolkblue

With the season ticket renewals just around the corner on 09:00 - Feb 22 by Benters2

He does now!

Remind me not to play you at poker 😎😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024