Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting letters in the EADT ..... hope the bit about our academy isn’t tru 22:29 - Feb 27 with 2004 viewsArnieM

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/mail-bag-town-fans-give-their-thoughts-on-mccarthy-e

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Interesting letters in the EADT ..... hope the bit about our academy isn’t tru on 22:53 - Feb 27 with 1918 viewsHerbivore

The guy spouting off about the academy sounds like he's talking a load of b0llocks.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Interesting letters in the EADT ..... hope the bit about our academy isn’t tru on 07:57 - Feb 28 with 1627 viewsSteve_M

Interesting letters in the EADT ..... hope the bit about our academy isn’t tru on 22:53 - Feb 27 by Herbivore

The guy spouting off about the academy sounds like he's talking a load of b0llocks.

Which bit?

- "The academy touts off it's best players every year" Unlikely, given the amount of scouting Premier League clubs do they will know about any prospects we have.

- That we're running it on the cheap because of Evans. Yes, because that is how the man works. The turnover of staff is rather high from what I've heard.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Interesting letters in the EADT ..... hope the bit about our academy isn’t tru on 09:54 - Feb 28 with 1478 viewsHeathlander

Interesting letters in the EADT ..... hope the bit about our academy isn’t tru on 22:53 - Feb 27 by Herbivore

Would you really stop your son for joining the Norwich City academy because you hate them so much? If it is so much better than ours why would you not give your son that opportunity. My lad was involved with ITFC when he was a nipper. They let him go which was the right decision but had NCFC come in for him first or after that he would have been wearing the yellow.
Interesting letters in the EADT ..... hope the bit about our academy isn’t tru on 09:56 - Feb 28 with 1468 viewsHeathlander

Interesting letters in the EADT ..... hope the bit about our academy isn’t tru on 07:57 - Feb 28 by Steve_M

Which bit?

- "The academy touts off it's best players every year" Unlikely, given the amount of scouting Premier League clubs do they will know about any prospects we have.

- That we're running it on the cheap because of Evans. Yes, because that is how the man works. The turnover of staff is rather high from what I've heard.

I don't think you go into coaching for the money. all youth coaches earn pretty much sod all.
Interesting letters in the EADT ..... hope the bit about our academy isn’t tru on 10:06 - Feb 28 with 1449 viewsfarkenhell

This bit make me chuckle "The number of spectators has dropped from 23,000 down to 13,000. As a retired accountant that’s a 43% drop!"

But, as a working plumber, the figure is...?
Interesting letters in the EADT ..... hope the bit about our academy isn’t tru on 10:08 - Feb 28 with 1437 viewsbackwaywhen

Top read from Neil Meadows ......be careful what we wish for !.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024