Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mourinho United Football Club. 22:46 - Apr 15 with 3659 viewsCoco

Bloke is a narcissistic arse.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Mourinho United Football Club. on 22:47 - Apr 15 with 3657 viewsBackToRussia

He's pretty embarrassing these days. Washed up.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Mourinho United Football Club. on 22:49 - Apr 15 with 3643 viewsCoco

Mourinho United Football Club. on 22:47 - Apr 15 by BackToRussia

He really is. Imagine spending the money he does and playing that style of football.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Mourinho United Football Club. on 23:10 - Apr 15 with 3607 viewsBackToRussia

Mourinho United Football Club. on 22:49 - Apr 15 by Coco

He really is. Imagine spending the money he does and playing that style of football.

He says he won titles and wouldn't be happy to win one because his rival lost. Jeeeez

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Mourinho United Football Club. on 00:02 - Apr 16 with 3563 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't know why so many seem to hate him. I think he's hilarious. He's like a pantomime villain and those of you getting upset by him are like kids in the audience.

Plus, of course, people love to see a successful person fail sometimes.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Mourinho United Football Club. on 00:38 - Apr 16 with 3534 viewsHARRY10

Mourinho United Football Club. on 00:02 - Apr 16 by BrixtonBlue

I don't know why so many seem to hate him. I think he's hilarious. He's like a pantomime villain and those of you getting upset by him are like kids in the audience.

Plus, of course, people love to see a successful person fail sometimes.

I don't think it is hate as much as contempt and there is nothing pantomime about his behaviour either.

You have to be a bit u yourself to give yourself a 'nickname' - rather like Dave Lee Travis who referred to himself as the Hairy Cornflake ..... no one else did.

His preening and pouting, his ensuring that he always seems to have a couple of days stubble and whole demur of being a petulant 9 year old girl has now worn a bit thin.

The real point is not your rather bizarre claim of "people love to see a successful person fail sometimes." but one of almost everyone being able to see through him for what he really is, a tedious self absorbed little knob.
Mourinho United Football Club. on 05:53 - Apr 16 with 3453 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mourinho United Football Club. on 23:10 - Apr 15 by BackToRussia

He says he won titles and wouldn't be happy to win one because his rival lost. Jeeeez

And now people are focusing on that rather than Man U’s awful performance yesterday...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Mourinho United Football Club. on 07:16 - Apr 16 with 3337 viewsSlartibartfast

The only problem I have with him is the style of football he plays.
Mourinho United Football Club. on 07:46 - Apr 16 with 3288 viewsBackToRussia

Mourinho United Football Club. on 05:53 - Apr 16 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

And now people are focusing on that rather than Man U’s awful performance yesterday...

Oo the master of deception. Or people can think about two things at once

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Login to get fewer ads

Mourinho United Football Club. on 07:53 - Apr 16 with 3279 viewsvapour_trail

Mourinho United Football Club. on 00:38 - Apr 16 by HARRY10

I don't think it is hate as much as contempt and there is nothing pantomime about his behaviour either.

You have to be a bit u yourself to give yourself a 'nickname' - rather like Dave Lee Travis who referred to himself as the Hairy Cornflake ..... no one else did.

His preening and pouting, his ensuring that he always seems to have a couple of days stubble and whole demur of being a petulant 9 year old girl has now worn a bit thin.

The real point is not your rather bizarre claim of "people love to see a successful person fail sometimes." but one of almost everyone being able to see through him for what he really is, a tedious self absorbed little knob.

I think reports of his demise are probably over exaggerated.

He picked up a couple of trinkets last season and could still bag one this year, and finish second with enough points to have won the league in many years.

His problem is that City, Spurs and Liverpool are so much better to watch, whereas his football is more turgid than previously.

That and the fact that he’s an enormous bell, but that’s always been the case.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Mourinho United Football Club. on 08:27 - Apr 16 with 3224 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mourinho United Football Club. on 07:46 - Apr 16 by BackToRussia

Yeah I do think there is an element that people are starting to see through it all, but it’s basically the same thing he’s been doing successfully for years

Mourinho United Football Club. on 08:40 - Apr 16 with 3207 viewsmeekreech

Mourinho United Football Club. on 22:47 - Apr 15 by BackToRussia

Should make an ideal candidate for us !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Mourinho United Football Club. on 09:02 - Apr 16 with 3171 viewsCoco

Mourinho United Football Club. on 07:46 - Apr 16 by BackToRussia

Its all a bit transparent and pathetic though isnt it? I think he gets way too much credit for being some kind of guru of ‘mind games’.

Mourinho United Football Club. on 00:12 - Apr 17 with 2997 viewsHARRY10

Mourinho United Football Club. on 08:27 - Apr 16 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Yeah I do think there is an element that people are starting to see through it all, but it’s basically the same thing he’s been doing successfully for years

If acting like some narcissistic drama queen is successful, then yes

The comments are about his behaviour though
Mourinho United Football Club. on 06:17 - Apr 17 with 2927 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mourinho United Football Club. on 00:12 - Apr 17 by HARRY10

If acting like some narcissistic drama queen is successful, then yes

The comments are about his behaviour though

Eh? He’s clearly been successful on the pitch throughout his career - and part of that style has basically been acting a d*ck in interviews to take all the headlines. It’s worked

Mourinho United Football Club. on 14:02 - Apr 17 with 2838 viewsBrixtonBlue

Mourinho United Football Club. on 00:38 - Apr 16 by HARRY10

Wow, you've got it bad.

p.s. There's nothing bizarre about my claim of "people love to see a successful person fail sometimes." That's a well known thing.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024