Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All I will say Evans. IF you don't get Hurst 11:56 - May 23 with 906 viewsFrimleyBlue

And Ross takes Sunderland

You best have a bloody good back up

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

All I will say Evans. IF you don't get Hurst on 12:04 - May 23 with 863 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Get a grip.

For all we know ME might have agreed a deal in principle with Hurst.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

All I will say Evans. IF you don't get Hurst on 12:11 - May 23 with 804 viewsFrimleyBlue

All I will say Evans. IF you don't get Hurst on 12:04 - May 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Get a grip.

Sorry did you miss the IF

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

It’s all still speculation... but what is fact on 12:16 - May 23 with 772 viewsunstableblue

All I will say Evans. IF you don't get Hurst on 12:04 - May 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Get a grip.

Is that Ross’s footballing system is more aligned with the Ipswich fans hopes and Marcus’ Strategy...

Hence the concern.

Of course Hurst is proven at a higher level.

Also if we were to list out on Ross who’s to say Hurst is guaranteed?

All speculation

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

All I will say Evans. IF you don't get Hurst on 12:19 - May 23 with 723 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Get a grip.

Why would Shrewsbury give permission to speak to their manager during the play-offs?

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

All I will say Evans. IF you don't get Hurst on 12:28 - May 23 with 622 viewsdirtyboy

If we don't get Hurst and Ross was definitely available, then it's a bit of a monumental cock up if they were definitely the leading two contenders.

With not actually interviewing Hurst (let's not forget if Ross is at Sunderland, Hurst can dictate fairly heavily what he wants knowing he's no1) losing someone who was very well thought of from an interview stage is daft.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024